Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 365 in Primer

April 23, 2017

This product is one of my favorite makeups, the shadow primer sets my makeup really well especially my eye shawdow, I would recommend this product to anyone. #SmashBox

April 23, 2017

Smashbox is one of my favorite products, especially their primers. The shadow primer sets my makeup so it lasts all day and looks as fresh when I get in as when I put it on. Love it!

April 21, 2017

So great! Gives an extra boost to your shadows pigment and stops all creasing in its tracks! No smudging and won't sweat off. Definitely a permanent in my make up bag

April 19, 2017

I got a little sample of this with the foundation I bought. I wish I had boughten it that day as well. Its a great smooth primer silky and blends instantly to the skin. Hides large pours and keeps my makeup on my face.
    Its an added bonus to your makeup routine.

April 04, 2017

Worst shadow primer ever! This is a first for me, because I typically love Smashbox products. This primer didn't make my eyes feel smooth and flaked quite easily.

March 02, 2017

I have tried los of different primers and I always go back to this one. Its helps keep my eyeshadow in place and it prevents the eyeshadow from collecting in my crease. I have really oily skin so this is always an issue for me, obviously not anymore. You just have to make sure to put on a small amount and not use too much. A little goes a long way.

November 28, 2016

It's an amazing primer! It really helped my eye shadow last longer and it didn't make my eye shadow crease.
    I think its a most have for a perfect look as it helps you to blend the product and ensure it will last all day :)

September 29, 2016

A little pricy but honestly worth it! It last and the quality doesn't run or disappear in your eyelid immediately after you rub it in. It adds a tint to your eyelid which helped the not so experienced makeup artist (myself), easily blend the shadow with ease since i could visibly see what was still unfinished.

September 23, 2016

This is the first eye primer that has finally worked for me. The smallest amount goes the longest way. Smaller than a pea size is enough for both my lids. It is tacky but not super sticky and holds my shadows on all day until I'm ready to wash my face. I would recommend this primer to anyone who is looking for a base that has no colour.

September 17, 2016

I have very oily eyelids and so eye shadow primers are a must for me. I've tried drugstore, and high end brands, and none compare to this beauty! It's very creamy, and truly does hold down shadows. It makes your eye shadow last all day long and doesn't crease or fade either. UD and TF just don't compare to this! You need this in your life!