4.1/5
Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer Reviews
#10 in Primer

December 01, 2017

loved this

loved this primer so much it litrall made my face look brand new again getting rid of my scars and acne marks, would get this for myself and my sister she would love tthis too

October 02, 2017

Great

This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.

September 07, 2017

Not so sure about this one!

I love Smashbox makeup but unfortunately with this one I'm not 100% sold on it..... You see at first when I apply it and let it dry it is great. I do find that makeup last longer with the primer on but the only thing I did notice that by about halfway through the day that I was getting white flakes of the primer on my eyelids which did not make me very happy. I don't think this is a bad product at all but I just don't think that it worked with my chemistry perhaps.

September 07, 2017

Does The Job Almost Perfectly

The Smashbox 24 Hour photo finish eye shadow primer is possibly the best product for me. I like the creamy texture, the smooth clearness of the product and that it stays put all day. The only thing about the product I don't like its that sometimes I seem to get a tube that seems cakey, like it has sat around awhile. When that happens it makes the product hard to use with blending eye shadow. Also, I find certain brands don't work exactly the way they should with this primer, making the colors not as vibrant. For now though, it is the best one I have found and will continue to use it unless I find something better.

August 11, 2017

I would probably buy this product.

I got this product as a sampler at Sephora and I fell in love with it. It really does make eyeshadow stay on all day and prevents the eyelid from being oily. I love to wear eyeshadow as liner and when I put this primer before it really lasts long. This is quite expensive so I'm not sure I will buy it but I probably will because it is that good.

August 05, 2017

Reliable

This primer really does hold your shadow on your lid for 24 hours and I'm pretty sure I've pushed it to its limits more than once. My only complaint is that it can make blending more difficult, its like glue for your eye shadow and sometimes that becomes a little problematic.

June 18, 2017

Its Okay

i am not the biggest fan of this product. Sure, it makes your eyeshadow last a long time, and you do get a fair amount of product, but for two reasons, I would not buy this again. Firstly, it is so very oily on my eyelids, which I really dislike, and also, this is a weird complaint to have, but it is very easy to dispense too much product because of the packaging; the hole where the product comes out is very wide and makes it hard to dispense a good amount, and I always end up wasting some. Go for the Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Eden' instead!

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

This primer left my eyelids greasy and did not help with keeping my eye shadow on. Most of it faded quickly because the primer was so greasy. Did nothing to help with pigmentation either.

May 18, 2017

The best eye shadow primer on the market! I swear by this product and have found it's also quite good as a lip primer, as it does not dry your lips out.

April 23, 2017

This product is one of my favorite makeups, the shadow primer sets my makeup really well especially my eye shawdow, I would recommend this product to anyone. #SmashBox