Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #10 out of 383 in Primer

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

This primer left my eyelids greasy and did not help with keeping my eye shadow on. Most of it faded quickly because the primer was so greasy. Did nothing to help with pigmentation either.

May 18, 2017

The best eye shadow primer on the market! I swear by this product and have found it's also quite good as a lip primer, as it does not dry your lips out.

April 23, 2017

This product is one of my favorite makeups, the shadow primer sets my makeup really well especially my eye shawdow, I would recommend this product to anyone. #SmashBox

April 23, 2017

Smashbox is one of my favorite products, especially their primers. The shadow primer sets my makeup so it lasts all day and looks as fresh when I get in as when I put it on. Love it!

April 21, 2017

So great! Gives an extra boost to your shadows pigment and stops all creasing in its tracks! No smudging and won't sweat off. Definitely a permanent in my make up bag

April 19, 2017

I got a little sample of this with the foundation I bought. I wish I had boughten it that day as well. Its a great smooth primer silky and blends instantly to the skin. Hides large pours and keeps my makeup on my face.
    Its an added bonus to your makeup routine.

1.0/5

April 04, 2017

Worst shadow primer ever! This is a first for me, because I typically love Smashbox products. This primer didn't make my eyes feel smooth and flaked quite easily.

March 02, 2017

I have tried los of different primers and I always go back to this one. Its helps keep my eyeshadow in place and it prevents the eyeshadow from collecting in my crease. I have really oily skin so this is always an issue for me, obviously not anymore. You just have to make sure to put on a small amount and not use too much. A little goes a long way.

November 28, 2016

It's an amazing primer! It really helped my eye shadow last longer and it didn't make my eye shadow crease.
    I think its a most have for a perfect look as it helps you to blend the product and ensure it will last all day :)

September 29, 2016

A little pricy but honestly worth it! It last and the quality doesn't run or disappear in your eyelid immediately after you rub it in. It adds a tint to your eyelid which helped the not so experienced makeup artist (myself), easily blend the shadow with ease since i could visibly see what was still unfinished.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic