Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 915 in Mascara

A volumizing and lengthening mascara that is parabens free.

May 17, 2017

This mascara is perfect. It doesn't clump like most mascaras, which is the worse. It spreads the lashes out nicely for a full look. Also gives a decent entry length to my lashes, so over all meets my needs in all Ways!

May 09, 2017

I think this is one of the better smashbox mascaras! I LOVE the big brush! and the bristols are spread apart at the perfect distance and i think it does wonders for my eye lashes! i love it so much! I bought another one during the VIB sale at sephora!

May 09, 2017

It's average. It's not great, it's not horrible. I personally wouldn't buy it again, but that's a personal me choice. I found it to be clumpy, flaked after having it on for a few hours. It apparently has fibers in it, and that is possibly why. Doesn't make my top 10 list.

May 03, 2017

I started buying Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (not the waterproof kind) a couple of years ago after a friend recommended this product to me. I always had pretty terrible lashes (dull and short) and none of the drugstore mascaras would help with this at all. My first use of Smashbox was amazing. The difference was incredible. It was literally like I was wearing fake lashes! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone (and I do!). It is a very dark black, it can be a little thick but you just have to apply what you need. I usually only need two or three strokes on each eye. I would definitely consider buying this if you are in the market for a new, bolder mascara.

April 25, 2017

One thing I love is mascara! I've tried many and there are several ones I will definitely recommend. One of them is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara. The quality and effectiveness are quite on point. The brush allows you to mask all your lashes evenly. I usually put two layers and my lashes are nice and long all day!

April 16, 2017

This is a very clumpy mascara. It didn't make my lashes look long, it just really created very clumpy and thick layer on my lashes. Not a fan of this unfortunately. I had higher expectations.

April 10, 2017

I really dont like this one , it made my mascara way to clumpy, , sure it lengthen it but it made my eyelashes look like I had 5 and the rest were all stuck together , I got it in a subscription box , I may try it again in the future

March 13, 2017

Le mascara full exposure de smashbox produit vraiment un apparence de volume des cils. Il les séparent bien et ne fais pas de grumeaux. Il se de maquille très bien aussi et est de longue durée.

March 05, 2017

I used to use this mascara all the time! It made my lashes look so long and full. It is a good mascara, but I feel like there are so many different and better options nowadays. But overall this mascara is pretty good.

March 04, 2017

I really like this mascara for a day-time look. It makes my lashes look and feel so full and long. My eyes look great and really sparkle with this mascara. Feels light, and easy to apply.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Shades Of Blue

Favourite Mascara

Tweets77 added a new review for
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Erabline added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes