Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-Free Pore Minimizing

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 383 in Primer

June 21, 2017

One of the best primers out there

I love the smashbox primer. It covers my pores so well and doesn't feel thick on my skin. The only downside is that compared to some brands it is more expensive. Brands like Maybelline and Revlon work just as well.

June 08, 2017

I purchased this specifically for it's pore minimizing effects. It has an extremely smooth and velvet like consistency and works great under both liquid and powder foundations. Despite camouflaging pores it does not cause more breakouts like I find others do. I think this is very comparable to the pore minimizing primer by Benefit, however. When applying liquid foundation after this primer ensure not to rub too hard or else the primer crumbles slightly.

May 02, 2017

Awesome. Light weight and really helped my foundation apply much more smoothly. Gives me a glowing look to skin that is def noticing to other people. When I use it, coworkers always say that my make up looks nice.

March 31, 2017

I find this product when applied makes my skin feel very soft and smooth & make applying foundation on top look nice. I also like that it lasts all day at work unlike some other primers I've tried, also it matifies my skin without drying it out which is great because in the winter my skin dries out easily and so I am applying this product over moisturizer. I do however find that I can't add too much at once or the product balls up and falls off my sponge or face before I have a chance to blend it in/spread it out.

March 06, 2017

I am in love with this product! Makes my skin feel amazing and my makeup goes on flawless! I got a free sample in the mail and after one use I went and bought a full size bottle. I have been raving about it to all of my friends!

January 08, 2017

love this primer! I have large pores on my nose and this makes them practically invisible under my foundation. I also tend to get oily skin in my t-zone and this matifies those areas.

December 31, 2016

I have tried a ton of different primers over the years and I keep coming back to this one! I haven not found one that works better for oily skin. It keeps my skin matte. It keeps my make up in place all day. It also works on its own to keep my face shine-free; I just apply it over my moisturizer.

November 14, 2016

J'adore ce pore minimizing de smashbox. Il laisse ma peau tellement douce et c'est une très bonne vase sous le fond de teint. Je n'ai pas l'impression d'appliquer quoi que ce soit et camouffle très bien les pores.

November 14, 2016

Overall, I was satisfied with this Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and I loved the way it smoothed the look of my pores and fine lines. It goes on smooth over softer, smoother areas of my face. Be careful using this primer over dry patches, however, as it can feel chalky. I would also recommend sticking with lighter makeups if you're going to wear anything over this primer as it can feel a bit heavy.

September 23, 2016

This primer is the only one I have found that doesn't make my face feel like I just added another layer of moisturizer. It gives me a nice soft base to add my foundation to. Great product! the price is a bit more but lasts for so long.