4.1/5
Smashbox Shape Matters Palette Reviews
#74 in Beauty Kit

March 29, 2017

Smashbox #ShapeMatters Palette is awesome. Face, brows and eyes. It is great to have all three in one palette. I love the neutral colors. It is great they also included eyebrow was as well.

September 27, 2016

❤️

July 18, 2016

I never thought I'd want to use a contouring palette but what a difference that makes compared to bronzer. The more grey shade of a contour makes it look like shadows and not a muddy colour. Smashbox powder products are a dream to blend. I love their consistency. Everything in this palette colour-wise and formula-wise is a 10/10 for me.

2.8/5

April 07, 2016

Eyebrow shades - don't really care for powders for eyebrows always find it a lot harder to work with, only used it once since i bought it when it came out
    Contour shades - i love love love them, i use them almost everyday combined with the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour, one highlight has some sparkle to it so its the perfect highlighter for your cheek bones
    Eyeshadows - I don't use them as often but they are fairly easy to work with, but i wouldn't ever call them my go to colours

February 22, 2016

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It's a great price and you get contour shades, shadows, and brow powders/wax! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented and the colors are so beautiful. My new favorite palette!

January 26, 2016

One of my favorites palettes. I actually keep this in my make-up kit now because it creates the perfect nude smokey eye. The shadows are well pigmented and the brush it fantastic at blending. Even the mascara it comes with is a great formula for giving full dramatic eyelashes.

BTW - It's called the Full Exposure Palette, not Shape Matters Palette ....

January 11, 2016

Absolutely love this pallet. It's a bit pricey but when you consider what it comes with its well worth it. I love that it comes with instructions for beginners on how to conture and apply eye shadow. Definitely an amazing pallet for beginners.

2.0/5

June 23, 2015

This palette is 65 freaking dollars and SO NOT WORTH IT. I used it once then returned it. It's very powdery and just was so difficult to work with don't waste your money.