Smashbox X-Rated Mascara Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 944 in Mascara

June 21, 2017

My go-to mascara

This is currently my favourite mascara. It doesn't clump and it makes my lashes extra voluminous, long and dark aftet only one application. It does smudge IF you rub it with your hands, so make sure to not forget you've applied make-up that day! Other than that, it's perfect.

May 01, 2017

I received this in a mascara set from Shoppers. This was a pretty good mascara. Not my favourite. I found it would transfer on to my eye lids and below my eyes though. It did give my lashes some volume and length, but I do prefer more of it.

April 25, 2017

This mascara was nice and dark and offered good coverage but went on the lashes very thick. I found myself having to wipe the wand with a tissue sometimes before applying so that I didn't get the thick clumpy look, which is obviously a waste of product and this is far too pricey to be doing that! If you like the thick look, then this is for you.

March 05, 2017

It is the perfect mascara for anyone who is looking for fluttery, feathery and flirty lashes. It seperated so well and the brush is very unique with three rows of natural bristles which r great for lengthening. The only downfall is that it does not curl your lashes. U would have to curl them before hand and then apply.

March 04, 2017

I love using this mascara for my night/date-looks. Makes my lashes really full, sexy, and sultry. A bit goopy, but that kind of adds to the fullness effect. Decent handle and applicator brush.

February 18, 2017

I love this mascara! Downfalls: price is a little high for me (but I'm used to drugstore prices so others might think it fine) and the mascara gets very thick the more you use the wand, almost like it clumps onto the wand and doesn't scrape off as you pull the wand out of the tub leaving a lot of mascara on the end. That being said, I do really like this mascara compared to others - it's lasted me a long time, love the shade and definitely lengthens my lashes.

January 30, 2017

I tried a sample of this mascara and I love the result! I have tiny lashes and this flares them out giving it more volume. I will definitely purchase the full size one once I'm done with the little one.

January 16, 2017

This mascara does a really good job of defining my lashes and making them look fuller. There is minimal clumping and lasts well without touch-ups. The price is a little much tho.

January 06, 2017

Really love this mascara. I got it in a kit that comes with several mascaras to try and then choose which to get the full size version of. So far it is my top choice, very buildable and great for thickening and length

January 05, 2017

This mascara is amazing for length and does not flake off. The brush spreads the product evenly and smoothly in lashed. Do not need to keep going over lashes to get a think application. I wish it did offer my volume be Ase the formula is amazing

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic