Snuggle Fabric Softener Original
Good

Snuggle Fabric Softener Original Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 319 in Laundry Care

May 03, 2017

I remember snuggle fabric softener always being around when I was a kid . It's smells great , softens my clothes and gets rid of any static cling . It's cheap and can be found anywhere . i do prefer another brand but I still like this one .

April 29, 2017

My favourite fabric softener. Makes the clothes so soft. The clothes smell fresh and beautiful for quite some time. I have tried many other fabric softness but this one is by far the best!

April 25, 2017

I love washing my bedding using this product because partly it smells great but it also leaves my sheets, comforters, blankets so soft. I usually wait for a good sale and use a coupon where I can because otherwise it can be a bit pricey.

March 14, 2017

My children are allergic to everything but snuggle! It smells great and it very efficient. I don't have staticky clothing coming out of the dryer. I wish they also made a laundry detergent with the same scent!

February 20, 2017

I love how affordable this fabric softener is. The scent is decent and a bottle lasts quite a while. As far as I can tell it works just as well as the more expensive brands at softening our clothes. Will buy again for sure.

January 06, 2017

I love the smell of this product! I have tried other fabric softeners before but this is definitely my favourite. My clothes come out smelling great and super soft.

June 28, 2016

Snuggle fabric softener has the nicest, cleanest scent. I switched from Downy because it just didn't smell the same anymore. The smell last for days! Like a breath of fresh air.

February 08, 2016

I remember when this first came out and I totally loved it. I don't think it's around anymore.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge