Snuggle Fabric Softener Original Reviews
#102 in Laundry Care

January 05, 2018

Only Fabric Softner I Buy

Snuggle Fabric Softner is they only brand I buy. It leaves my clothes smelling great for a long time and leaves them feeling soft. Need my clothes to smell and feel great!!

December 05, 2017

Love the Smell !!!!

The smell of this product, is unmistakable. This product works incredible. It softens everything it touches. My children want to help do the laundry, because they want to be apart of the softness. LOL

December 04, 2017

I love the smell

I am one of those people who smell everything. I am also one of the people who get bored and often feel bored with scents quickly. This is not the case. I find I can use this over and over and never get bored or over accustomed to the smell. It is fantatsic. The kids comment how great their clothes smell and how soft they are. I also noticed I don't need to use any of the products designed to make clothes smell fresher longer as this does that and more. I buy It on sale and get the most value I can. I absolutely love this.

May 03, 2017

I remember snuggle fabric softener always being around when I was a kid . It's smells great , softens my clothes and gets rid of any static cling . It's cheap and can be found anywhere . i do prefer another brand but I still like this one .

April 29, 2017

My favourite fabric softener. Makes the clothes so soft. The clothes smell fresh and beautiful for quite some time. I have tried many other fabric softness but this one is by far the best!

April 25, 2017

I love washing my bedding using this product because partly it smells great but it also leaves my sheets, comforters, blankets so soft. I usually wait for a good sale and use a coupon where I can because otherwise it can be a bit pricey.

March 14, 2017

My children are allergic to everything but snuggle! It smells great and it very efficient. I don't have staticky clothing coming out of the dryer. I wish they also made a laundry detergent with the same scent!

February 20, 2017

I love how affordable this fabric softener is. The scent is decent and a bottle lasts quite a while. As far as I can tell it works just as well as the more expensive brands at softening our clothes. Will buy again for sure.

January 06, 2017

I love the smell of this product! I have tried other fabric softeners before but this is definitely my favourite. My clothes come out smelling great and super soft.

June 28, 2016

Snuggle fabric softener has the nicest, cleanest scent. I switched from Downy because it just didn't smell the same anymore. The smell last for days! Like a breath of fresh air.