4.9/5
Soap and glory face soap and clarity facial wash Reviews

Good - 0

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Best facial wash I’ve ever had!

I’ve used plenty of facial washes in my time, and got this one as part as a gift set so thought why not!
    It cleanses so smoothly, and you can feel it cleaning your skin!
    After washing off my skin has never felt so smooth! I’ve continued buying ever since, absolutely over the moon with it!

October 08, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

So refreshing!!

Love Soap and Glory products and have used this face wash now for about a year. The little particles in it really scrub away any impurities and make your face feel sqeaky clean! Huge bottle too so lasts ages.

August 20, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Absolutely love this

Have used bottles of this over the last couple of years I love it makes my skin so clean but doesn't dry it out. For the proce not a lot compares to it

August 07, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

My absolute Favourite!

This is my favourite facial wash! Straight after use my face always feels clean, refreshed and moisturised. Since using this I’ve seen a significant improvement in my blemishes and redness. I would not go back to using any other product m!

July 15, 2019
    St. Helens, United Kingdom

Soap and glory

I really enjoyed using this face wash. It didn't upset my skin, worked well and smelt amazing. It's a large bottle and will last anyone for a while. Would buy again.

July 15, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Better than expected

I was skeptical as i was prone to hormonal spotty skin but i love trying out new products so purchased it. On useing it my face vwgan to clear up of spots. Love it. Recomend it to anyone.
    It smells really nice and gives the skin a lovely clean tingling feel.

July 11, 2019
    United Kingdom

My holy grail

My favorite face cleanser. It does wonders to my skin. Clean and exfoliate at same time and it’s very gentle to skin! I’ve repurchases this at least 4 times and I will definitely continue. Another great point: it’s affordable! Highly recommend!

June 27, 2019

best face wash

I have been using this face wash from years now. This vitamin C based face wash makes my skin super soft, vibrant, and deeply cleanse after every use.
    i love how gently it exfoliates my skin leaving it super soft and not irritating it at all. i have extremely sensitive skin so when i use an exfoliating product that is rough on the skin it makes my skin really dry and patchy but with this product i don't need to worry about having dry skin.

January 23, 2019

For all dry skin!!

I picked up this big bottle in target and I recommend this to all dry skin ladies and men. This facial wash is really moisturizing and it has tiny beads that are not harsh to exfoliate your skin. This does not strip away the moisture at all,I recommended to everyone.

March 06, 2018

Oh yes!

I chose this face wash, because it contains Vitamin C and I like to use it first thing in the morning for a good perk me up feeling. It also has micro exfoliator beads in it, which don't feel harsh, just gently exfoliating. I love the fresh zing scent and it definitely gives you that rush of freshness first thing! It makes my skin feel healthy, clean and very awake!