4.1/5
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream Reviews
#1 in Foot Care

It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money. Featuring allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.

Instructions for Use

Massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night [or at least as often as you remember]. Slip cotton socks on and let it soak in and do the work while you sleep.

April 08, 2018

Crème pour les pieds

Crème avec une texture fluide, légèrerement bleutée.
    Je l’utilise régulièrement: j’applique généreusement la crème sur mes pieds et enfile des chaussettes et ceci toute la nuit.
    Hydratation assurée!
    Le packaging de soap&glory;est top.

2.7/5

March 16, 2018

It was ok

I applied the foot cream , it helped the feet , but not as much as expected . I feel the cream needs to be stronger to effectively work on feet skin . IT should be more moisturizing .

January 17, 2018

Very moisturizing

This is a really great foot cream! It is not as thick as I expected, (far less thick than a body butter). I really appreciate that its not at all greasy though it does take a while for it to soak in (I recommend using before bed). It has a lovely smell that is slightly minty.

1.3/5

January 14, 2018

Foot cream

This was good for your feet. It made them soft and helped with cracked heels. I would get this again. I would prefer a better smelling lotion though. Overall good.

December 13, 2017

A must have in my books

This foot cream is so hydrating, and a little goes a long way, and leaves your feet soft for the rest of day, a tad pricey but well worth the money!!

December 07, 2017

Absolute miracle in a tube!

I am amazed at how this product changed my feet literally overnight! I have arthritis in my feet and my skin was extremely rough and dry. Applied cream and wore socks overnight and woke up to gorgeous feet again! Dry skin and rough patches were gone, must continue use or you will notice a difference within a few days. Will def use for the rest of my life! Awesome product!

April 19, 2017

If you haven't tried Soap & Glory heel genius foot cream you must live under a rock. I have used this for years now. Its scent isn't great so put it on at night and them grab a pair of socks. Your heels will thank you. the bottom of your feet will be soft and you wont have to hide your scally feet..
    The price is a little high but it lasts a very long time. I also use it on my elbows keeps them soft and looking good.

October 23, 2016

Rating it 4 stars purely because im not too keen on the smell. Overall the formula is so smooth and creamy and rich and leaves my feet feeling silky! My boyfriend sometimes massages my feet with this and I go on to sleep with socks on just so I have lovely soft feet in the morning. I recommend to wash your hands after as the smell is unpleasant and strong :)

October 21, 2016

Soap and Glory Heel cream got rid of the flaky skin on my heel. It smelled fresh and was easily absorbed into the skin. It seemed to also help the dryness on my entire foot after summer weather.

June 07, 2016

Amazing Heel Foot cream ! As a Reflexologist I like trying different foot creams and this one my clients like on their feet , it makes them Feel like they are on cloud nine!