SoftLips CUBE Peach Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 782 in Lip Gloss

June 19, 2017

Love It

I tried a few different flavours of these cubes and they're all really nice. They kept my lips soft, added a bit of shine and were not sticky at all. In fact, they almost melted on my lips giving them a watery feeling. A cube lasts a while even if you use it daily (a few months I'd guess). All the flavours had a little bit of menthol feel but the fruitier ones not as much as the mint. I like these but if you have extremely chapped lips I'd go for something more medicated/ thicker. This is a great everyday Chapstick to keep lips soft.

May 08, 2017

Since my favourite lip balm was discontinued, I tried a lot of lip balms. I printed some coupons for softlip CUBE product and got to try 1 and I love it!

May 06, 2017

Nice scent to the product but taste is too strong and the lips. Did not find this product effective in moisturizing the lips and didn't help to sooth chapped lips.

May 02, 2017

I was pleasantly satisfied with my Dollaramma purchase. I bought this when I was out shopping and lips were dry and didn't have any moisturizer for them. I bought this for 3.00$. If is fantastic. The smell is yummy! The packaging is great for application. The lip moisturizer itself keeps my lips moist and last a long time. I have actually started to use it as a lip primer before I arrived ply my lipstick!

February 28, 2017

The scent is lovely and I enjoy using it every morning. It is very effective at moisturizing the lips. It is also a plus that it contains SPF for daytime use.

February 22, 2017

I bought this product because it was cheaper than buying EOS and I liked the way it looked. While I'm not a fan of this particular flavour, I would have to say that I prefer the benefits of SoftLips Cubes over those of EOS. The balm goes on much smoother than EOS and I find it hydrates my lips for longer, which is great because I have such dry, chapped lips all throughout the year.

August 07, 2016

I bought this recently because I wanted to try. I found it pricey for the size of it but received a coupon from SoftLips so not so bad. I was surprised at how small and compact it was. The perfect size to fit in a pocket or purse. It has menthalatum in it, and leaves a cooling sensation once applied. It has lots of flavour to it and a very smooth roller when applying. I was very satisfied with the SoftLips cube and would definately recommend this to family and friends, and purchase again in a different flavour.

What's Your Favorite?