SoftSoap Black Orchid & Velvet Hibiscus Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 641 in Body Wash

February 15, 2017

This body wash comes in a large bottle making it a great value. The scent is very unique and strong enough to stick with you for a while after showering. It lathers nicely and leaves me feeling clean and fresh.

January 12, 2017

I don't know if I care for this product or not .The smell is o.k but dosen't last for long on the skin. It makes your skin feel soft all day long though

January 12, 2017

I was pretty disappointed in this body wash. The scent was pretty disappointing and too weak for my liking. I know we are in a "scent free" age now, but personally I like to smell fresh and like the soap I used, once I get out of the shower...at least for a little bit! The texture of it was kind of weird too. It sort of felt like I was washing with dish soap.

December 29, 2016

This stuff smells heavenly and doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry like a lot of body washes do. I've been using it for about a year straight and just love it!

June 08, 2016

I love using soft soap body was because they are priced so well especially compared to other brands of body wash that I've tried. There's also a lot of product in these bottles, this particular scent is super nice but not overwhelming. I have sensitive skin and have new experienced any irritation at all with this body wash. For sure one of my favs!

January 21, 2016

Works great! Skin stays soft, smell is awesome! I would recommend

May 22, 2015

I love this one. I use it to shave with. I find it works much better then anything else. Because it is so thick it sticks nicely to your legs. And it smells terrific!!

March 08, 2015

This is a very good product. it gently cleanses my skin while leaving it soft and smooth with a great light scent. very affordable and its super thick so it will last a long time.

March 08, 2015

This product is so inexpensive but the quality is all there, it's so moisturizing and smells delicious I get compliments on my body wash. I absolutely love it. It lathers great and really moisturizes well.

Beaner70 added a new review for
    Crazy uncle craft rootbeer

betcha added a new review for
    hershey cookie + caramel bar

erin.griffiths added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs

R3Bean added a new review for
    Organic Surge Extra Care

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Le Petit Marseillais® Body Wash Campaign

AbbyLou added a new review for
    Crock Pot

workingit added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher