SoftSoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter Reviews

October 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Smells so good!

I love this bodywash! I love how it exfoliates your skin and has a wonderful aroma that leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. The amount you get for the price isn't bad either.

June 11, 2019

Light Coconut scent, large pump bottle is great.

As a basic body wash, it’s ok. I like it, but it’s not anything special. Coconut is not my fave scent, so I really liked how it isn’t very Coconutty, but I think fans of coconut will be disappointed with that. It has a light Coconut scent. Mostly it just smells vaguely sweet.

The exfoliation is not harsh at all, in fact you can barely notice it. As always, I used it with a body pouf (loofah) and I found it didn’t harm my skin, but didn’t leave it overly soft either. It was easy to use foamed up well and did the job, but it didn’t leave me saying wow. I used the big size, but my favourite thing about the bottle was the pump. Being able to pump out your shower gel is really handy and I much prefer it to fumbling a slippery bottle.

April 04, 2019

Even my husband likes it!!

This is a great body wash, smells good and works great. Even my husband who works in a body shop likes it, gets him nice and clean!! The exfoliants aren’t too rough and leaves skin feeling nice and soft.

February 07, 2019

Amazing, love it, new go to!!!!!

It is soooo creamy!!!! It smells great and keeps your skin feeling amazing. Must have for the winter season, your skin will love you for it. My new winter must have.

September 25, 2018

Great results and price

You really can't ask for a body scrub that is more affordable and works so well.not to mention it smells so good and leaves your skin feeling brand new like a a baby.

September 23, 2018

Best body wash ever!

This rich and creamy body wash has a bit of grit to gently exfoliate. The wonderful coconut scent is heavenly. It moisturizes while it cleans. All that and it's reasonably priced too!

June 20, 2018

Smells like fresh coconut

Smells great and has a gentle scrubbing action. So easily enough to use it daily without irritation. Makes skin super soft. I buy this all the time :)

April 12, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this

I love the smell of this!!! It's amazing and it's pretty cheap. I love showering with this stuff and how it makes my body feel!! It's one of my favorite body washes

January 16, 2018

Go to bodywash

I have been using this body wash for almost 2 years and it is my favourite, i always feel very clean and have the smoothest skin after my shower as well as the fragrance it is so vibrant and strong but not overwhelming it really is perfect

December 09, 2017

Best body butter... a must for everyone

A true body butter experience it's keeps the skin moisturized even after your shower. Highly recommended for everyone especially coconut lovers like myself.
    Enjoy