SoftSoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter Reviews
Ranked #42 in Body Wash

September 22, 2017

Smells so Good!

I am used to using Bath and Body Works so the only thing I don't like about this body wash is that my skin isn't as soft, but overall it does my make my skin soft and clean, and gently exfoliates.

September 22, 2017

Love this Bodywash!

This bodywash is really good value for the price, and smells amazing! I like the microbeads that come with it because it leaves your skin feeling really fresh and clean, and after you're done showering there's still a faint good smell but it's not overpowering.

August 20, 2017

Feels amazing !

Coconut body scrub is absolutely amazing ! I tried it last month for the first time and I'm not regretting it . Great price decent sized bottle . It smells amazing in the shower and it leaves your skin feeling soft and moist!! Love this body scrub you need to try it

August 20, 2017

Amazing shower scrubber !!!

Hotchick smell i will love everyday !!! Coconut lover here !!!! This is so perfect for an end of the day shower !!! Refreshing and gorgeous smell !!!! Love it !!!

3.2/5

August 01, 2017

Bon exfoliant a petit prix

Lorsque je ne sais pas quoi choisir mon exfoliant, je me tourne vers celui ci. Il exfolit bien, offre un bonne odeur, et sert de gel douche également. C'est un parfait 2 en 1 qui me convient lorsque mon budget en prends un coup. Plusieurs odeurs sont disponibles, mais je suis une fan de noix de coco donc je mon choix se dirige toujours vers celui-ci. Par contre, je ne trouve pas que ce produit est hydratant. Peut-être se procurer une lotion hydratante et se crémer le corps après la douche ne serait pas un luxe.

June 30, 2017

Super rapport qualité prix

J'adore ce produit! L'odeur est agréable et il exfolie bien le corps. Pas cher, bon rapport qualité prix!

I absolutely love this product! It softens the body and smells really good. Cheap and efficient

June 07, 2017

I have used all of the softsoap scents. I use them for shaving and although I love the scent of this one it doesn't work as well as the soft soaps you can see through. The creamy ones tend to be harder to spread around.

June 07, 2017

I have very dry skin, so I love a good body scrub that can exfoliate some of the dry, dead skin away. This is the perfect body wash/scrub/exfoliant as it is all in one! It smells amazing, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it.

June 07, 2017

This body scrub that is made by Softsoap is one of my favorites! not only does it exfoliate after a long day of work but it smells great too! it leaves my skin soft and smooth without any need to worry about irritation. BUY!

June 07, 2017

This is a great product and smells even better! Just a little bit goes a long way and being a mom of 2 kids under 2 that's can be very helpful after a long night/day!