SoftSoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter

SoftSoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 658 in Body Wash

May 21, 2017

I have so much coconut things. This product right here is my favorite it smells amazing and makes my body feel soft. I bought it at my shoppers drug market. I'd use it everyday in the shower. As soon as I ran out of it I got another one

May 02, 2017

Smells really nice. Love the way it made my skin feel. It actually made my skin feel very soft and touchable. The scent even lasts on my skin. Really liked this prodluct.

May 02, 2017

Softsoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter is my favorite body wash. It smells fantastic and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Would recommend this product

April 25, 2017

I love this stuff! Makes my skin feel so soft, smooth, well nourished; even the rough spots. From the soapy lather to the rinse to pat dry and moisturize with lotion this makes me feel great all day long. Hope you enjoy as much as I do! Very nice, light scent as well :)

April 25, 2017

This products has worked well on my dry skin. The beads did great things for exfoliating and did so gently.
    The price is affordable, the smell is delightful and the effectiveness of it is on point.

March 18, 2017

This is a fantastic scent! I use this in the shower everyday and it's great on the skin. The exfoliating brads aren't too abrasive and the shower gel suds up nicely with a shower poof.

March 05, 2017

I always keep a bottle of this in the shower. I don't necessarily use it everyday but at least 1-2 times per week to keep my skin exfoliated during winter/summer months. The scent is heavenly coconut and typically it's on sale at Walmart. Great inexpensive exfoliating bodywash but maybe not for daily use. I have been using this for at least 6+ years and hope it's never discontinued.

January 12, 2017

I decided to give this product a try when it was on sale at Shoppers for $2.99.
    The stand up bottle is great (easy to store in the shower) but not easy to use. This product is VERY thick, and once you use the first 1/4 of the bottle, it becomes very difficult to get any out! I have to stand in the shower and vigorously shake this product upside down/smack the sides of the bottle to get the really thick product to come out so that I can use it.
    The coconut smell is nice. Fairly light, doesn't linger after the shower, but pleasing just the same.
    This product does not lather very well. I use it on a shower pouf and still, I feel that it could use some more suds. The little "scrub beads" are plentiful, but quite soft (if anything, they seem to take away from the clean?) They DO NOT SCRUB. They are not abrasive in any way. I genuinely do not know why they call this a scrub, it's just a lumpy bodywash.
    My skin doesn't feel the greatest after using this product - a bit dry, and itchy.
    I will not repurchase in the future, regardless of price point.

December 28, 2016

This is my new favourite body wash. Intoxicating scent, and love how soft the scrub leaves my skin. Really good value for the money! Will definitely buy again in the future.

December 28, 2016

Love the smell but not to hyped on how my skin feels afterwards, to me it feels like I have a film on my skin when I get out of the shower at first I thought I might not be rinsing it off well enough but that was not the case, not something I would buy again I can find something else better for my skin and that smells just the same

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm