SoftSoap Juicy Melon and Crisp Cucumber Hand Soap Reviews
Ranked #7 in Hand Soap

August 20, 2017

Cheap and Cheerful!

This is a very inexpensive hand soap that is both fragrant and effective. The cucumber melon scent tends more to the cucumber than the melon, so it smells quite fresh (moreso than sweet and fruity). It lathers up easily and rinses clean. It's also very affordable. I find it at the dollar store all the time. If you need a cheap and easy soap to restock in your bathroom, this should meet your needs.

June 13, 2017

Does the Job

I bought this soap because it was on sale for a dollar and I was tired of my roommate using all of my Bath and Body Works foam soap, which is my favourite and much more expensive! This soap surprisingly lasts a long time. It disperses the perfect amount with just one pump. The light was light and fragrant, not too overpowering. I found it doesn't dry out my hands either, which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again and hide my other soap.

April 19, 2017

You can buy this at almost any grocery/drug store and even your local Dollarama! This soap smells absolutely amazing, but not too strong which is nice. It's a smooth soap and does not feel jelly-like or have pieces in it. It lathers well and rinses off nicely. Great soap for on a budget!

April 12, 2017

I really like this brand of soap and the fruity scents and smells are the best ones. I like that they have some unique smells that other brands do not have.

February 26, 2017

I love the smell of watermelon! This hand soap does a good job cleaning away dirt. It leaves a pleasing aroma afterwards. I would love to try the big refill bottle but it's sold out all the time.

February 26, 2017

Probably the most fabulous smelling hand soap on the market. Smells crisp and refreshing and leaves your hands feeling soft and clean. No issues with drying out your skin.

January 06, 2017

I really loved this soap, I have tried different SoftSoap, this one is my favorite so far, a very appealing scent and it not overpowering, I will keep trying different ones tho

October 01, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup l'odeur du produit sur mes mains. Le savon sent tellement longtemps et très frais sur les mains.la pompe sur le produit est pratique.

October 01, 2016

love the smell of this hand soap in the spring i have one in every bathroom and they are very cheap i get them from my locate doller store and they come is a variety

September 30, 2016

I absolutely love this smell. When you walk into the bathroom after someone has used this to wash his hands you can still smell the fresh scent. Lovely! Does a great job cleaning and is nice for the hands.