SoftSoap Soothing Aloe Vera Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 120 in Hand Soap

March 28, 2017

I got some for work cuz we have to wash our hands so much and it makes our hands so soft the smell I sent to bad it's creamy love that it's a pump not a bar

January 11, 2017

We buy this hand soap all the time. It works great; it has a nice lather, light on scent and doesn't dry out your hands. The price is great and the quality is the best. This purchase is a no brainer for me.

December 10, 2016

SoftSoap Soothing Aloe Vera is another great hand soap that cleanses well, smells pleasant and moisturizes. One of my favourites, among a few others, to refill hand all dispensers.

July 19, 2016

I didn't realize how good this hand soap is until I tried other brand. Enriched with aloe Vera, it leaves your hand feel so soft and smooth each time after use.

March 22, 2016

This is a good cheap everyday hand soap. You can buy a bulk size for a good price and it has a nice fresh scent, lathers well and leaves you hands feeling really soft too.

March 22, 2016

I like using this hand soap ,it has a nice scent and after washing my hands they are left feeling very soft and smooth, I find that other hand soaps dry out my skin and leave it feeling itchy,this soap really hydrates my skin thanks to the Aloe Vera .I buy the refill container all the time .it's inexpensive and definitely a great product.

February 01, 2016

I buy this soap at the Dollar Store at a cheap price and it works great the Aloe Vera helps smooth my dry hands I have my hands in water all the time and this soap helps them from drying out so much this product is great

July 19, 2015

This is a wonderful hand soap...leaves your hands soft, clean and smelling Oh! so fresh.

The price is very reasonable and is often on sale.

April 17, 2015

This brand of hand soap is so affordable and comes in so many different scents. I like to experiment with the different scents. It leaves your hands feeling very soft.

May 15, 2014

This product really lives up to its name. It leaves my hands feeling moisturized and soft, and has a light pleasant scent which doesn't last too long, which I don't mind. The price is fairly cheap, and when on sale is actually lower priced than the store brand liquid hand soap.