Soggy Doggy Board Game Reviews
#2 in Toys

It’s the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Players race around the board washing Soggy Doggy™, but watch out –if he shakes, a player gets a little wet then they go back to the start. Be the first to make it around the board to the doggy basket to win.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 28, 2017

Great for Game Night

My kids are ages 4, 7, and 10. All 3 of them enjoyed playing Soggy Doggy. The anticipation of whether or not the dog was going to get soaked was exciting for them and they laughed a lot. It was just a little messy, but next time I would add less water. I am certain that that would solve the problem. It's just water, wasn't a big deal. Clean up was easy and so was the assembly. It took a few minutes for us to read the instructions and process how the game worked, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Updated On: November 28, 2017

We received Soggy Doggy for free to review thanks to Chick Advisor and Family Rated.

November 27, 2017

A cute game for the little ones

#sponsored
    *We received #soggydoggy from @spinmaster and @familyrated #complimentary for #testingandreviewing purposes.
    #ad

#playsoggydoggy #familyrated #chickadvisor @chickadvisor #boardgame #producttester #spinmaster #mamalovesfreebies #influencer #socialmediainfluencer #producttest #producttesting #productreviewer #productreviewclub #familyratedclub #reactionvideo #unboxingvideo #youtube #youtuber #youtubechannel #youtubevideo #gotitfree

*Product Test Update*
    The product was so easy to put together and was actually assembled in the dark so my 7 year old wouldn’t see it yet. It was an easy and fun game that was quick to play and I enjoyed seeing my daughters reaction when the dog would shake the water off. I definitely recommend this for probably 10 and under but my 12 and 13 year old were not interested in playing it at all. For the price point of $20 I think that’s a fair deal but $10-$15 would be more ideal for me to purchase as a gift for her friend or another family member. You can control how much water goes in so you don’t have a huge mess to clean up later.

*Youtube video: https://youtu.be/wxUNvlDR-CY
    *Instagram posts:
    -https://instagram.com/p/BcBTH7ClRTz/
    -https://instagram.com/p/BcBEJbElVEB/
    -https://instagram.com/p/Bb91LFtl6I_/

November 27, 2017

This game was the funniest and wetest game i played ever. I had so much fun laughing with my kids and getting wet. I am glad i was able to try this product. #playsoggydog#.

Great for quality time

This board game was something I never had used before, we were used to puzzles, easy board games for my daughters and memory games. When this game arrived, my girls were thrilled amd excited for me to open it! I opened and ensambled and as I read the instructions, I explained them how to play. It was so funny see the doggy shake, and the things we had to do to avoid it. This was really avery entertaining, fun and cool game to play with my 4 and 5 year old daughters. I received this board game for free in exchange of review, the opinions and review are 100% my own.

November 27, 2017

A must have for family game night

discloser our family received this product for free to review and share or experience.
    My youngest some has asked for this games multiple times and was thrilled to finally receive it. What kid would not wanna a game that makes a good, clean mess? I don't think we knew what we got into with this game but boy did we learn fast! We giggled and laughed for hours while playing this game! It was so much fun! This is gonna be the must-have toy so get it quick! It was very easy to set up and play!

Fun for Everyone.

We played this with our daughter on day. Then that evening we had friends over and the adults ended up playing the game. It was fun had by all. This is a game for everyone.

November 27, 2017

Love it! Cute game for kids!

I received this game for free through Chick Advisor. The kids & their friends played it and loved it. I would definately recommend it! It would make a good Christmas gift or birthday gift for a young child!

2.0/5

Makes no sense

Ok, so it is adorable. When I saw this advertised and my daughter begged for it, I said okay looks like fun and it’s very cute, would make a good gift. Getting picked to try this game for free was perfect, but game disappointed me. Turn knobs to see if the dog shakes or press to dispense water that seems to run off the dog and on the table most of the time, no matter how you try to position him in that tub. This is just ridiculous and you have a toy sitting out to dry forever. My 6 year old enjoyed it but it didn’t really hold her attention like other board games. I think it is fun for very young children to play together, but I would not waste money on a game like this. SpinMaster puts out some awesome games but this is just not one of them.

Lots of laughs

It arrived late at night so my oldest and i decided to take it for a spin by ourselves. I hadn't heard her laugh that hard in weeks . She loves it so much she even kissed the dog. The instructions are easy to read and follow, and game play is easy and fun. The anticipation of if the dog is going to shake off the water keeps you on your toes and gives the kids a huge laugh when he finally does. All around easy, fun, and enjoyable game. I love the concept and can't wait to see what spinmaster comes out with next as I can tell this is a new family favorite already!

Soggy Fun!

My daughter had been asking for this game since seeing a commercial for it on TV. It is so fun to play and it was very easy to learn the rules of the game. My family really enjoyed playing this game. It was exciting to take each turn while building up the anticipation of that shaggy dog to start shaking and getting us all soggy!
    *I received this Soggy Doggy board game for free to review and provide my opinion on how it performed for me.