• Uno Card Game
  • Uno Card Game

Uno Card Game Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 582 in Toys

May 25, 2017

I think it's awesome that they still sell this game. We still have our old cards at my grandparents house lol I've bought new ones too.... I remember playing this game all the time when I was little and it was so much fun.... Feeling nostalgic here....... I plan on playing this with the kids :)

May 08, 2017

The card game 'UNO' is one the best card games out there. Very enjoyable, great family game. I have so many memories playing UNO at my cottage with my cousins, aunts, and uncle. I play UNO still with my boyfriend and mom.

April 22, 2017

Ahhh! I love playing UNO! I've played this with my older daughter when she was 4 and she caught on really quick. We had a blast playing UNO! I would definitely recommend this game to others!

April 14, 2017

Uno is such a fun card game that you can play for hours on end. It never gets boring and you'll get lots of laughs too along the way. Great for playing with a group of people or with only a few. The cards are of a sturdy quality and very colorful too. Very simple game to learn and great for many ages. You want this in your game collection!

March 31, 2017

Great family game that has stood the test of time. We play it all the time with folks of all ages. A must have, in my opinion, for every game cabinet.

March 18, 2017

Un de mes préférés tres le fun en famille les enfants aiment beaucoup c jeux facile et meme amusAnt pour les adultes je le recommande . Belle soirée à passer et s'amuser

March 08, 2017

One of my favourite games since I was a kid! love that UNO always comes out with new and exciting cards to make the game fit to what everyone is into!

March 08, 2017

Inexpensive card game for everyone!

Rules are very simple and easy to learn, one "practice" test and you're set to go for sure :)

Holiday time fav in our house

March 05, 2017

Le jeu de Uno est l'un des jeux les plus facile à jouer. C'est facile d'apprendre les règlements et on n'as pas besoin d'être beaucoup pour pouvoir y jouer. J'adore vraiment ce jeu !

February 23, 2017

This card game is one of the easiest to learn and one of the cheapest games you can buy! It's perfect for road trips, camping, power outages, whatever! Easy to play and fun with more than 3 players!