Operation Board Game Reviews
#6 in Toys

January 03, 2018

Great game

I played this game as a kid and loved it. My son bought this game a few years ago and loves playing it with his brothers. Our youngest doesn't really understand all the rules, but enjoys trying to get all the bits out and laughs when the buzzer goes off!

November 23, 2017

Fun game

This game is really fun! I remember playing it when I was a kid, and now they have many different variations of this game. It is exciting and thrilling, as you have to be super precise. It helps develop hand eye coordination, and I find that this is a great family game!

November 22, 2017

OPERATION BOARD GAME

Now every one just loves playing this game. brings back great times when i was little. best game ever. love this game. everyone should have this game.

September 22, 2017

Family favourite

One of my all-time favourite games as a kid and still as an adult! Both of my kids love it as well and it's a top pick for family game night

June 27, 2017

Great family game

Operation is such a fun game to be enjoyed by everyone . It's a hand eye coordination game . You're essentially playing doctor and trying to remove or place bones without hitting the sides . If you do , you will get a little zap . I loved playing this game as a kid and look forward to playing with my nephews and niece . You can find this at Walmart for $24.99

May 27, 2017

Perhaps the most frustrating board game EVER! However, I loved it so much I just couldn't stop trying to get that darn wish bone out. It kept me on the edge of my seat and provided hours of fun!!

May 04, 2017

This is a classic game that I do not think will ever die out or become unpopular. Its so much fun and intense at times haha. Only bad thing was losing those tiny little pieces

March 30, 2017

My kids and I had fun playing game, they really like the tiny little pieces, and picking up bones and other things. Pretty fun, the pieces are easy to lose if the game is left unattended lol just a warning!

March 18, 2017

I love this game the energy bolt that come from the zap of touching the sides.. still at this age sends chills up & down my spine.. I loved it as a kid and still enjoy watching and playing this game..

March 08, 2017

Who doesn't love this family friendly game!?

Perfect for young and old to get your hand eye coordination going :)

I love the classic look of the box and it has truly stood the test of time