• Operation Board Game

Operation Board Game Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 582 in Toys

June 27, 2017

Great family game

Operation is such a fun game to be enjoyed by everyone . It's a hand eye coordination game . You're essentially playing doctor and trying to remove or place bones without hitting the sides . If you do , you will get a little zap . I loved playing this game as a kid and look forward to playing with my nephews and niece . You can find this at Walmart for $24.99

May 27, 2017

Perhaps the most frustrating board game EVER! However, I loved it so much I just couldn't stop trying to get that darn wish bone out. It kept me on the edge of my seat and provided hours of fun!!

May 04, 2017

This is a classic game that I do not think will ever die out or become unpopular. Its so much fun and intense at times haha. Only bad thing was losing those tiny little pieces

March 30, 2017

My kids and I had fun playing game, they really like the tiny little pieces, and picking up bones and other things. Pretty fun, the pieces are easy to lose if the game is left unattended lol just a warning!

March 18, 2017

I love this game the energy bolt that come from the zap of touching the sides.. still at this age sends chills up & down my spine.. I loved it as a kid and still enjoy watching and playing this game..

March 08, 2017

Who doesn't love this family friendly game!?

Perfect for young and old to get your hand eye coordination going :)

I love the classic look of the box and it has truly stood the test of time

March 05, 2017

Le jeu d'opération est un bon jeu autant pour les enfants que les adultes. C'est tellement amusant jouer en famille a ce jeu. des heures et des heures de plaisirs !

February 23, 2017

This game is great at any age really, even more so as an adult .. makes an even funner drinking game but it's been around since the beginning of time and i love how they're come out with different makes of this game with different people you have to take the parts from

February 01, 2017

This game is so much fun for any age! Still makes me jump when it buzzes, haha! Really fantastic for motor skills, hand/eye coordination is a big one here. Hours of fun and a ton of laughs with this game. Worth the buy!

November 22, 2016

This game is a classic. I had it when I was a kid. My daughters had it. I've played with my grandson. Lots of giggles when this game is played. Good for hand eye coordination. I don't just mean for the kids.. haha. Many fond memories of playing this game through the years.