Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush Reviews
#64 in Toothbrushes

1.8/5

December 17, 2017

Très déçue du produit

La brosse à dent ne fait que chatouiller les dents, elle est trop douce et ne nettoie pas bien. Le service à la clientèle laisse à désirer car pour obtenir remboursement tu dois débourser 15$ de frais de livraison donc je l'ai gardé...

November 21, 2017

Great product

This toothbrush works very well. I use it every day multiple times and it cleans very well and gets rid of all of th plaque on my teeth. My breath stays fresh everyday and my teeth are now whiter than before!

May 28, 2017

I have been using my Sonicare for over 3 years now. I just love how well it works, the battery charge lasts for a few weeks, and my teeth feel so fresh and clean after I use it. My dentist has noticed a big difference in my gum health and have complemented me on how clean my teeth are. I use a manual tooth brush when I travel sometimes and I can feel huge difference in how clean my teeth get with the manual compared to the sonicare.

January 08, 2017

I have been using this brush for 3 months now, i love it, clean so well!!!. the best part is once am done brushing , i run my tongue over my teeth and it feels some clean.

Wish a manual brush i would have to brush for a longtime or twice to get the same result i get in a one time use with this sonicare brush.

This definitely in the running for tool of 2017, thats how confident i am about this brush, can't wait for my dental appointment this year!!

And the best part is I got it for 80% off #chaching!!!!!

June 09, 2015

It made teeth feel amazing! My teeth feel smooth and clean! It's worth the price!

September 12, 2014

This toothbrush is the best. I have very cavity prone teeth and this toothbrush has made a world of difference in my gum health and cavity prevention. I would recommend it to anyone!

September 11, 2014

.. just bought a new .. or better yet a replacement sonicare electric toothbrush. best
    clean teeth you can every imagine. i will never go back to a toothbrush again.

August 11, 2014

I got a sonicare toothbrush for Christmas December 2012. The toothbrush lasted 5 months then wouldn't stay on or hold a charge. Since it was a gift I just threw it out and bought a new one November 2013 on a Black Friday sale for only $39. I obviously use it daily and haven't had any issues with this new toothbrush.

I love how clean this makes my teeth feel. The timer on it is also nice so you can make sure you are brushing long enough I have had many of the cheaper battery operated toothbrushes but they don't compare to the sonic pulses.

Assuming my first unit was detective I would recommend his product.

February 17, 2014

Best toothbrush I have ever owned, my teeth feel dentist clean every time and the charge lasts for ages...wish I had bought this years ago!