Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 90 in Toothbrushes

May 28, 2017

I have been using my Sonicare for over 3 years now. I just love how well it works, the battery charge lasts for a few weeks, and my teeth feel so fresh and clean after I use it. My dentist has noticed a big difference in my gum health and have complemented me on how clean my teeth are. I use a manual tooth brush when I travel sometimes and I can feel huge difference in how clean my teeth get with the manual compared to the sonicare.

January 08, 2017

I have been using this brush for 3 months now, i love it, clean so well!!!. the best part is once am done brushing , i run my tongue over my teeth and it feels some clean.

Wish a manual brush i would have to brush for a longtime or twice to get the same result i get in a one time use with this sonicare brush.

This definitely in the running for tool of 2017, thats how confident i am about this brush, can't wait for my dental appointment this year!!

And the best part is I got it for 80% off #chaching!!!!!

June 09, 2015

It made teeth feel amazing! My teeth feel smooth and clean! It's worth the price!

September 12, 2014

This toothbrush is the best. I have very cavity prone teeth and this toothbrush has made a world of difference in my gum health and cavity prevention. I would recommend it to anyone!

September 11, 2014

.. just bought a new .. or better yet a replacement sonicare electric toothbrush. best
    clean teeth you can every imagine. i will never go back to a toothbrush again.

August 11, 2014

I got a sonicare toothbrush for Christmas December 2012. The toothbrush lasted 5 months then wouldn't stay on or hold a charge. Since it was a gift I just threw it out and bought a new one November 2013 on a Black Friday sale for only $39. I obviously use it daily and haven't had any issues with this new toothbrush.

I love how clean this makes my teeth feel. The timer on it is also nice so you can make sure you are brushing long enough I have had many of the cheaper battery operated toothbrushes but they don't compare to the sonic pulses.

Assuming my first unit was detective I would recommend his product.

February 17, 2014

Best toothbrush I have ever owned, my teeth feel dentist clean every time and the charge lasts for ages...wish I had bought this years ago!