Sonya Dakar Flash Facial

Sonya Dakar Flash Facial Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #658 out of 1129 in Facial Cleansers

September 13, 2014

Let me start this review by saying that this product definitely worked for me but I would NEVER buy this product because it's way too expensive. I received this product in a subscription box and was excited to try it out. The flash facial did improve my skin's texture and tone and it was easy to see the results. But, although this product worked, I would never buy it on my own. It costs almost $100 for a small bottle and that's just not worth it.

September 13, 2014

Wow - this product is a splurge, but, it works! I really enjoy high end face products and feel the results this gives you are worth the price! Will last a long time as you only need a few pumps. Skin feels amazing after use! The only downside is it will make you eyes tingle a little from the scent!

August 24, 2014

The flash facial takes 1 minute and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it every night after washing my face with a mild cleanser. It dries quickly and is very easy to remove. It exfoliates well. Too bad it is so expensive. If you can afford the $95 price tag, this is a great product.

August 20, 2014

Really nice I have tried exfoliators like this before called gomage. Its a great pproduct I may try more of hers!

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists