Sour Candy Gum Reviews
#2 in Gum

May 04, 2017

Love these candies! It is a mix of sour candy and gum all in one! Each one is a bit different too, each one has a different level of sourness, you never know what you are going to get which is so much fun! What more could you want!

May 04, 2017

Childhood favourite! I absolutely love this gum as a kind of 'treat'. The texture isn't the greatest and the flavour does not last long, but it tastes great. The sourness isn't overwhelming and tastes different (better) than other sour candies and gum.

March 24, 2017

These are so awesome and im glad you can still find them. I used to get these as a kid in the candy machines wherever I went, even now if i see them in the machines ill stop and pick some up
    these are even a first choice at costco

March 06, 2017

Wow quel bon souvenir d'enfance!
    En vente à 25 cents dans les machines à bonbons dans les arena du quartier!
    Il faut être conscient que la mâchoire peut débarquer et qu'un plombage peut tomber.
    Le goût surette qui se transforme en sucré ne dure que quelques minutes mais la gomme est quand même excellente.

January 22, 2017

Oh my goodness! Brings back happy childhood memories. I haven't seen these in years! I always loved the sour taste of these and how they turned to gum. My brother and I would have contests to see who could fit the most in our mouths, haha!! Need to find these again :)

November 17, 2016

I used to get these out of a gumball machine at our local arena when I was a kid, watching my brother play hockey. I love the sour taste and how it turns to gum afterwards! I wonder if I can buy them somewhere still!

1.2/5

October 19, 2016

Probablement le pire bonbon/gomme que j'ai jamais mangé.C'est mini surtout quand ça se transforme en gomme et ça ne goûte pas plus longtemps que 1 minute.Vraiment déçue ,surtout quand j'en recevais à l'halloween..

July 21, 2016

This is probably my favourite gum because since I was little, you could put 25c in and get a handful of these goodies. The taste disappears quickly, but that's why you have a handful!! The taste is worth it. They also have these at bulk barn, so you can get a hefty amount for under five dollars. That's good value.

July 18, 2016

This gum is my childhood, we would buy them in small packets at the corner store. The most sour taste that turns slowly sweet. They are so pretty, like a stone pebble. The flavor lasts a few minutes, but it's a fun gum!

June 01, 2016

It's crazy that this is even on here, and crazier that it's currently ranked #3 out of all gums! I'm not aware that this is even sold in stores b/c I've only ever bought it in the quarter machines by the doors. And like every other reviewer this reminds me of one of the things I got as a kid. It's a faint sour taste that gets sweet. I liked that they look like a bunch of bits of gum melted together so I would bite off tiny pieces to break apart the chunks, so it is fun to eat too. Cons: sugar filled, low quality, flavour is gone really quick.