Spectro Acne Care Wash

Spectro Acne Care Wash Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

April 14, 2017

I always have a bottle of Spectro gel in the shower to make sure I keep a clean face! It's so easy to use and is not a latherable wash it's just a gel that washes off easy and clean

March 11, 2017

Can I just start by saying that this stuff last literally FOREVER! It's the best cleanser for my sensitive acne prone skin, it does;t foam but still cleans really well. Would highly recommend!

February 07, 2017

C'est un produit que j'utilise depuis des années. C'est une base à avoir dans sa pharmacie. Toutefois, compte tenu sa qualité, je trouve qu'il est de plus en plus dispendieux.

October 09, 2016

This wash really works! My acne can get bad and this really helps to clear it up. Works as well as the much more expensive ProActiv. Sometimes the benzoyl peroxide can bleach towels, so be careful of that.

September 08, 2016

I use this every morning and at night. Leaves face smooth and helps get rid of black heads! My face feels better and better everyday. Less pimples. Amazing stuff especially if you have a dry face in the winter

August 29, 2016

Purchased this as aftercare for a tattoo, and ended up using the rest on my face. I felt it worked better for the tattoo treatment then acne treatment. It is medicated and good for healing but I don't find it helped with actually keeping pimples away. I would probably buy again but no to use on my face.

June 02, 2016

Didn't do a thing! No change at all except for irritating my skin. It didn't feel like my skin was clean. I won't be buying it again. I dont recommend it

February 10, 2016

I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it and I can see why she introduced it to me. Although my face still isn't 100% clear, I am convinced this acne wash works. I use about one bottle per month.

February 08, 2016

Been using this for years now, leaves skin feeling clean and acne has appeared less!

February 06, 2016

Very gentle. Does not leave my skin tight and dry like other washes.