Spectro Acne Care Wash Reviews

October 27, 2017

It's one of my essentials!!

Absolutely love this wash! Unlike many other face cleansers, Spectro is unscented and never irritating. It does what a good cleanser should, it removes dirt and oil without leaving skin feeling anything but fresh.

August 17, 2017

Helps with my adult acne

The Spectro acne wash has helped me with my adult acne. Unfortunately I have started to get acne again at 35 years old. I use the Spectro wash every day and it doesn't dry out my skin like other products I have tried. The wash is a thick cream and doesn't have a strong odour. It feels rich and leaves my skin feeling deep cleaned.

July 07, 2017

Good for clearing up uncomplicated acne

I used this a few years ago when I was afraid my acne was in the process of recurring after my third go at acutane, and I have to say, it really put the breakouts in their place! Sadly, this brand isn't cruelty-free, and I also have better ways of treating my acne. But for those who aren't into lengthy, complicated skin care regimes and don't care about being cruelty-free, then I'd for sure recommend this.

June 01, 2017

I first tried Spectro from a sample that my doctors office had available. I love how it makes your skin feel so clean and after a week of use I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I since have purchased a bottle and use it whenever I get bad break outs.

April 14, 2017

I always have a bottle of Spectro gel in the shower to make sure I keep a clean face! It's so easy to use and is not a latherable wash it's just a gel that washes off easy and clean

March 11, 2017

Can I just start by saying that this stuff last literally FOREVER! It's the best cleanser for my sensitive acne prone skin, it does;t foam but still cleans really well. Would highly recommend!

February 07, 2017

C'est un produit que j'utilise depuis des années. C'est une base à avoir dans sa pharmacie. Toutefois, compte tenu sa qualité, je trouve qu'il est de plus en plus dispendieux.

October 09, 2016

This wash really works! My acne can get bad and this really helps to clear it up. Works as well as the much more expensive ProActiv. Sometimes the benzoyl peroxide can bleach towels, so be careful of that.

September 08, 2016

I use this every morning and at night. Leaves face smooth and helps get rid of black heads! My face feels better and better everyday. Less pimples. Amazing stuff especially if you have a dry face in the winter

3.2/5

August 29, 2016

Purchased this as aftercare for a tattoo, and ended up using the rest on my face. I felt it worked better for the tattoo treatment then acne treatment. It is medicated and good for healing but I don't find it helped with actually keeping pimples away. I would probably buy again but no to use on my face.