Spectro Acne Care Wash

Spectro Acne Care Wash Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

July 07, 2017

Good for clearing up uncomplicated acne

I used this a few years ago when I was afraid my acne was in the process of recurring after my third go at acutane, and I have to say, it really put the breakouts in their place! Sadly, this brand isn't cruelty-free, and I also have better ways of treating my acne. But for those who aren't into lengthy, complicated skin care regimes and don't care about being cruelty-free, then I'd for sure recommend this.

June 01, 2017

I first tried Spectro from a sample that my doctors office had available. I love how it makes your skin feel so clean and after a week of use I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I since have purchased a bottle and use it whenever I get bad break outs.

April 14, 2017

I always have a bottle of Spectro gel in the shower to make sure I keep a clean face! It's so easy to use and is not a latherable wash it's just a gel that washes off easy and clean

March 11, 2017

Can I just start by saying that this stuff last literally FOREVER! It's the best cleanser for my sensitive acne prone skin, it does;t foam but still cleans really well. Would highly recommend!

February 07, 2017

C'est un produit que j'utilise depuis des années. C'est une base à avoir dans sa pharmacie. Toutefois, compte tenu sa qualité, je trouve qu'il est de plus en plus dispendieux.

October 09, 2016

This wash really works! My acne can get bad and this really helps to clear it up. Works as well as the much more expensive ProActiv. Sometimes the benzoyl peroxide can bleach towels, so be careful of that.

September 08, 2016

I use this every morning and at night. Leaves face smooth and helps get rid of black heads! My face feels better and better everyday. Less pimples. Amazing stuff especially if you have a dry face in the winter

3.2/5

August 29, 2016

Purchased this as aftercare for a tattoo, and ended up using the rest on my face. I felt it worked better for the tattoo treatment then acne treatment. It is medicated and good for healing but I don't find it helped with actually keeping pimples away. I would probably buy again but no to use on my face.

2.7/5

June 02, 2016

Didn't do a thing! No change at all except for irritating my skin. It didn't feel like my skin was clean. I won't be buying it again. I dont recommend it

February 10, 2016

I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it and I can see why she introduced it to me. Although my face still isn't 100% clear, I am convinced this acne wash works. I use about one bottle per month.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic