Spectro Acne Spot Treament Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 476 in Acne Treatment

August 04, 2014

Works well to help eliminate acne without drying out the skin. Definite must-have.

August 01, 2013

Spectro Gel Acne Spot Treatment is an amazing product. My skin is generally clear but when I get a Pimple it's usually very big, red and painful until it comes to a complete head. I can't use many products on the market due to my skin's sensitivity, I was truly skeptical when I have seen this at the drug store. I thought was do I have to loose? Maybe another 7 or 8 bucks. So I bought it, took it home and waited for that next pimple to pop up, I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised.. I applied a very small dot on the spot, rub it in, and I swear it was like magic,, within a couple of hours, the redness was gone, it didn't hurt to touch the spot where the pimple had started to rear its ugly head. I couldn't believe that this really worked.. So I bought another bottle and gave it to my sister try, Her Acne is so much worse than mine. She applied it before she went to sleep,, when she called me the next day, she was excited to tell me that the spots she had applied the spectra gel too had virtually disappeared, she replied in the morning and by that night they were totally gone.. I am very happy with this product, and honestly, I have not had to spend and waste any more money on other cleansers and treatment products...

A & W Rootbeer