Sperry Top-Sider Reviews
#5 in Loafers

May 24, 2017

Love these. Excellwnt grip. Nice comfy supportive shoe that is classy yet relaxed for weekend wear. They go great with everything from a dress to leggings to jeans.

October 19, 2016

I got these shoes a very long time ago and I only just got rid of them. They lasted me several years and I wore them to their death. The quality of these shoes is amazing. They weren't the most gorgeous shoes but they are in style, comfortable and good quality. I also got an amazing deal on them.

October 13, 2016

I bought my sperrys about three years ago and they still look and feel good as new! There are super comfy and really practical while being cute! Mine took a little while to break in but once I wore them in salt water they molded to my feet perfectly. I've since purchased a pair for my Dad and he wears them every day!

September 11, 2014

Sperrys are the "in thing" these days. They've very modern, casual shoes. Very comfy- and the baby Sperrys are the cutest little things!!