St Hubert Chicken Pie Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 204 in Frozen Entrees

May 26, 2017

St huberts chicken pie is delicious the taste makes you feel as if you are in heaven and the value is Worth every penny only five dollars a pie the quality is high end and fantastic 100 percent Worth it

April 27, 2017

I have to say we had this for supper with a side of mashed potatoes and a pile of steamed vegetables and it was absolutely delicious. The crust was nice and flaky just the way a pie crust should be. The filling consisted of small squares of white meat chicken cubes, peas, carrots and mushrooms in a nice creamy bechamel sauce. My whole family thoroughly enjoyed it, and it was easy to make. All I had to do was put the pie in the oven for 60 minutes and supper was served. I will definitely be buying St Hubert's Chicken Pot Pie again!

April 04, 2017

I would die for one of these. It all depends where you buy them but I find they're cheapest at giant tiger and one of the most delicious things i've ever eaten.
    pop it in the oven , cut , and eat voila simple !

December 04, 2016

Surprisingly good tasting, considering it was only $5 for a pie that fed three of us (with potatoes and beans on the side). There was a lot of filling, and a lot of it was chicken cubes. It makes a great dish to keep in the freezer, being cooked from frozen, and I can throw it in the oven, walk the dogs, and change, and supper is ready. Often on sale at Giant Tiger.

September 15, 2016

This Chicken Pot Pie is a great dinner with a side for 2 adults and depending on the size of your appetite you can have lunch the next day. I wouldn't call it a quick dinner because it takes 60-70 mins to cook but it is definitely an easy meal.

October 01, 2015

Vert tasty and they do not scrimo; it's loaded with goodies. Loved it.

2.8/5

April 09, 2015

Thought we would give this a try as it was on sale at Loblaw for $5.99 regular $9.99. Not bad, seem to have good amount of chicken & veggies. Light and flaky - kind of reminded us of a quiche. It wasn't as healthy as I thought it might be, you really need to read the calorie & carb intake. I assume the crust hold most of the calories. It was ok, not sure I would pay $9.99 for it.

April 09, 2015

it's easy to prep & a variation of the quiche, it's substantial more filling than your average quiche. Served with a side salad makes a nice meal.

March 03, 2015

We've had this chicken pie many times. The crust is buttery and flaky and not too thick. The filling has a generous amount of chicken pieces and vegetables. The creamy sauce is smooth and plentiful. This pie cooks up beautifully and offers your family a healthy and filling meal.