St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

June 06, 2019

good

il est mon désincrustant préféré jusqu'à présent. il est vraiment cheap (5$can), mais il en v aux la peine. je l'utilise depuis maintenant presque 4 ans et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite.

May 16, 2019

All over scrub

My favourite backup exfoliating cleanser. When I'm not using Lush's Cup o Coffee I always go for the St. Ives cleanser, I love the smooth feeling of my skin after it's been washed off and the deep clean feel. The only negative is that it feels quite abrasive and for my sensitive skin it's sometimes too much, but when used on my legs or arms don't mind the roughness too much.

May 05, 2019
    Province of Rizal, Philippines

Smells good. Feels great. Is affordable. Great for sensitive

Love love love this product this is overall my favorite facial cleanser. Everything about this product is great from the quality, price and even the smell. This product was very effective and works beautifully on my skin, i also have very sensitive skin and it was very gentle on mine .

May 01, 2019

Reliable- A True Go-To!

I've been using the St. Ives Apricot scrub religiously since I was fourteen. Ten years later, and it still typically does the trick for me. I've switched to the sensitive skin one, as I find the exfoliating beads too harsh on my skin. The smell is also so refreshing! I typically use this two-three times a week, depending on the activities of the week, and I prefer to use it in the shower!

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

In love

I like the smell and the cleanser is so great at getting the deep cleaning done on my face I love the way my skin is cleaned and it feels slightly dry after but thats what they all do

April 11, 2019

Mix Emotions!

I love the feeling of my skin after using this scrub! I know I’ve had a thorough cleansing and I never get blackheads with it. However I do think it had contributed to my rosacea flaring up on my cheeks. I have stopped using it and the redness has gone down. I still love the clean feeling...wondering if I could use it as a deep clean once every 2 weeks?

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!!

Love the way this product feels, and especially the way it smells. Always been a lover of St. Ives products and this is just another in the line that I will continue to buy.

April 03, 2019

I would and do buy this product again and again!

I use a lot of the St IVES products.With my skin I have to choose something that is gentle on my skin but also keeps it soft and tender.It is gentle enough that I use it for dried and chafed areas that I get so often in winter but also in the summer when you need to feel fresh and clean through those hot days.So whether it is a body lotion,a peach scrub or a shampoo and conditioner St Ives is always what I buy ! And I would definitely encourage anyone who asks to buy it, they"ll be thankful they did.

March 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to exfoliant on a budget

I have large pores with skin that is prone to get oily especially in warmer weather. I have a small budget and find this product works as well as some of the more expensive products that I have tried...I highly recommend it...

March 21, 2019

My favourite face wash

This product is what I live for ! When it’s the end of the day and all you want to do is wash of your makeup this is the best at getting deep inside your pours and makes your face feel so much better afterwards! Live for this!