St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Good scrub

I use a couple times a week just to give my face a deep clean. This scrub is NOT as harsh as other products which can leave your skin leaving red and rough. It has definitely helped with my oily skin and making my skin look fresh.

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Could be a little bit better

I have oily skin on my nose and forehead but I find that this did not help get rid of them. It has a great smell but is not very effective in cleaning open pores

July 14, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Better than more expensive brands

I used to used this every morning and found it was probably making my oily skin oilier. But once or twice a week this gives me a deep clean and makes my skin feel fresh again. It has an indication of the exfoliating level on the back too so i think 3 has more micro beads and is harsher but 2 and 1 are less so the customer always has other options.

0.5/5

June 06, 2019

Terrible scrub

This scrub is very harsh on your skin and leaves tears! My skin got worse by just using it once and became super irritated and red. It is not worth it at all and definitely not for people with sensitive skin. I am not sensitive skin but this still made me skin bad.

June 06, 2019

good

il est mon désincrustant préféré jusqu'à présent. il est vraiment cheap (5$can), mais il en v aux la peine. je l'utilise depuis maintenant presque 4 ans et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite.

May 16, 2019

All over scrub

My favourite backup exfoliating cleanser. When I'm not using Lush's Cup o Coffee I always go for the St. Ives cleanser, I love the smooth feeling of my skin after it's been washed off and the deep clean feel. The only negative is that it feels quite abrasive and for my sensitive skin it's sometimes too much, but when used on my legs or arms don't mind the roughness too much.

May 05, 2019
    Province of Rizal, Philippines

Smells good. Feels great. Is affordable. Great for sensitive

Love love love this product this is overall my favorite facial cleanser. Everything about this product is great from the quality, price and even the smell. This product was very effective and works beautifully on my skin, i also have very sensitive skin and it was very gentle on mine .

May 01, 2019

Reliable- A True Go-To!

I've been using the St. Ives Apricot scrub religiously since I was fourteen. Ten years later, and it still typically does the trick for me. I've switched to the sensitive skin one, as I find the exfoliating beads too harsh on my skin. The smell is also so refreshing! I typically use this two-three times a week, depending on the activities of the week, and I prefer to use it in the shower!

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

In love

I like the smell and the cleanser is so great at getting the deep cleaning done on my face I love the way my skin is cleaned and it feels slightly dry after but thats what they all do

April 11, 2019

Mix Emotions!

I love the feeling of my skin after using this scrub! I know I’ve had a thorough cleansing and I never get blackheads with it. However I do think it had contributed to my rosacea flaring up on my cheeks. I have stopped using it and the redness has gone down. I still love the clean feeling...wondering if I could use it as a deep clean once every 2 weeks?