St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion Reviews

November 19, 2019

My favourite body lotion!

This is my absolute favourite body lotion because the scent is amazing and the lotion isn't at all sticky and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.

September 19, 2019

Best drugstore lotion for summer

My holy grail body lotion for the summertime! Absorbs really fast, not at all greasy. Has a light scent that I find really relaxing and makes applying more enjoyable. It has vitamin E and aloe so if I get a little bit too much sun I can put this on and it feels soothing.

July 02, 2019

Avocado 🥑 For Your Skin.

I had no idea #StIves lotion came in the avocado scent! I think it is one their best smelling lotions. It has a fresh scent. Don’t worry, it does not smell like avocados.

Lastly, the lotion company can improve on the moisturizing to help with my dry skin.

🥑🥑🥑🥑

June 11, 2019

Works great!

Does wonders for my dry skin and doesnt take long to absorb into the skin, also doesn't leave oily residue behind. I use it every day and it has never disappointed.

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE

This is an amazing lotion I use daily before applying and after removing makeup. Its not greasy at all and the bottle lasts forever so its really great value. I love the light scent and you only need to use a small bit to keep your skin nice and soft

April 03, 2019

Very Hydrating

It is very hydrating. My skin is never dry or craves moisture after I use this as opposed to other moisturizers I have used. I highly recommend this!

March 21, 2019

Awesome, great smelling cream, which I will buy again

I love this cream. It’s an awesome product. I love mostly every product by st Ives. It’s so nourishing , so hydrating.its not at all greasy or sticky. It absorbs very well into the skin. Does not leave unnecessary residue.

February 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent. Will buy again!

This is a great lotion. It absorbs quickly. It’s not greasy and it’s paraben free! My daughter has sensitive skin and uses this without issue. It does have a scent. But it’s mild and gentle. I also love that it’s 100% naturally sourced.

February 21, 2019

hands doen my fave

hands down this is by far my favourite lotion in the market. Very hydrating and soothing on my skin despite being in hot climates. my baby I tell you.

February 08, 2019

Pas pour les peau très sèches

J'ai de gros problème de déshydratation alors je ne trouve pas ce produit très efficace je préféré mon produit habituelle . L'odeur me rappelle un peu un appartement fraîchement peinturer. Son plus gros plus selon moi c'est qu'elle pénètre très bien dans la peau . Pour une personne a peau moins déshydrater je crois que je produit pourrai bien fonctionner .