St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion Reviews

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE

This is an amazing lotion I use daily before applying and after removing makeup. Its not greasy at all and the bottle lasts forever so its really great value. I love the light scent and you only need to use a small bit to keep your skin nice and soft

April 03, 2019

Very Hydrating

It is very hydrating. My skin is never dry or craves moisture after I use this as opposed to other moisturizers I have used. I highly recommend this!

March 21, 2019

Awesome, great smelling cream, which I will buy again

I love this cream. It’s an awesome product. I love mostly every product by st Ives. It’s so nourishing , so hydrating.its not at all greasy or sticky. It absorbs very well into the skin. Does not leave unnecessary residue.

February 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent. Will buy again!

This is a great lotion. It absorbs quickly. It’s not greasy and it’s paraben free! My daughter has sensitive skin and uses this without issue. It does have a scent. But it’s mild and gentle. I also love that it’s 100% naturally sourced.

February 21, 2019

hands doen my fave

hands down this is by far my favourite lotion in the market. Very hydrating and soothing on my skin despite being in hot climates. my baby I tell you.

February 08, 2019

Pas pour les peau très sèches

J'ai de gros problème de déshydratation alors je ne trouve pas ce produit très efficace je préféré mon produit habituelle . L'odeur me rappelle un peu un appartement fraîchement peinturer. Son plus gros plus selon moi c'est qu'elle pénètre très bien dans la peau . Pour une personne a peau moins déshydrater je crois que je produit pourrai bien fonctionner .

February 05, 2019

Smells great, inexpensive

This is an example of you get what you pay for. Its inexpensive compared to some of the competitors, for a good sized bottle. It smells great, it isn't harsh on your skin, however I find it kind of watery. My skin just absorbs it and I have to reapply a few times to get the results I want.

December 28, 2018

Help with dryness and cracks

I work in a facility where we wash our hand copious amounts of times a day we end up with dry rough cracked skin. Our hands look like we live in the 1700's. My daughter in law gave me a large bottle of this to try. Myself and my co workers love it, light scented works wonders on your skin.

December 28, 2018

Amazing product, well worth your money!

Great moisturizer. Not too thick or oily feeling. I use a lot in the winter and helps to hydrate my skin. Large bottle is great as it lasts forever. Works well for sensitive skin. If you have extremely dry skin, it is probably not hydrating enough but works amazing for your average skin.

December 05, 2018

St.Ives Hydrating is used in this home multi times daily

St. Ives Hydrating formula is used multiple times daily. It leaves your skin soft & silky. Not sticky, nice light fragrance. The naturally sourced moisturizing properties are excellent for the skin