St. Ives Energizing Citrus and Cherry Blossom Body Wash Reviews
#110 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

April 15, 2021

Actually is energizing!

I have always liked St. Ives products because I think they are generally great value for the price point. However, I was really sceptical about how a body wash can be "energizing". Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am not a morning person, so trust me when I tell you that this body wash is for real. I actually feel energized and ready to start my day after using it in the morning. And it smells great too! Game changer!

March 03, 2021

So good!

Love love the smell of this soap, so refreshing! Love everything about this product, from a recycled container, animal cruelty free and plant based, checked all the boxes off in my books! Plus I feel clean and refreshed not like most soaps where you still feel like you have a film on your body.

September 14, 2020

Great Product at a Great Price

I bought this body wash because it was on sale and I wanted to try something new. It smells really good. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of products break me out in an itchy rash but this didnt. It foams up just right and rinses quickly leaving you feeling super clean without drying out skin. I plan to keep purchasing this.