St. Ives Energizing Citrus Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Awaken your skin and senses with St. Ives® Energizing Citrus Hydrating Body Wash.  Featuring an uplifting scent of citrus, mint and eucalyptus, this rich formula doesn't just cleanse, it invigorates.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

June 28, 2016

awesome product and smells great. it is very refreshing to apply every time I take shower and help me calm. Price is not very expensive and quality provided exceed price paid

June 28, 2016

Smells amazing. St Ives has always had products that are great for sensitive skin. The bodywash is invigorating and lasts thruout the day. Great for summer.

June 28, 2016

Not a huge fan of citrus body washes but this is one of the better body washes I've tried from St.Ives, it definitely wakes you up in the morning. The citrus scent is invigorating, it makes my morning feel a lot better. It lathers really nice, the scent stays all day, and overall it is definitely a keeper. If you need a pick me up in the morning this is it.

June 28, 2016

Love this! It smells so refreshing and is a great pick me up in the morning. This body wash works really well, too.. very moisturizing. I will definitely repurchase this in the future!

June 28, 2016

This body wash is one of the best I've ever used. The creamy texture goes on soft and smooth and the citrusy smell is so pleasant and the smell stays after you've left your shower. It gets you super pumped for the day!!

June 28, 2016

J'ADORE l'odeur, parfait pour se réveiller le matin. J'ai la peau sensible mais je n'ai pas fait de réaction au produit, ce qui est très bon signe je recommande ce produit :)

3.2/5

June 28, 2016

Bought this product as I have loved using it in the past however I did find that it made my skin a little dry after but could have been from the sun as well. Smells great

June 28, 2016

St. Ives, you've done it again!
    first impressions of this body wash are just wow. I was honestly at a lost for words.
    the smell when just taking a whiff was so pleasant and fruity, the grapefruit is what stood out to me the most.
    When I happened to use it while showering it was even better and left my skin feeling soft and smelling like
    lovely citrus. I definitely felt energized after using it! and I would buy and recommend it to a friend too love this brand!

June 27, 2016

je l'ai adoré principalement à cause de son odeur ! mmmmmm , le matin c'est parfait ! c'est un petit boost pour bien commencé la journée! très vivifiant ! en plus de bien nettoyé la peau, aucun résidus ! je le recommande !

June 13, 2016

The St. Ives Citrus body wash is amazing!!!!!! The fragrance is to die for!!!!! The exfoliating properties are tremendous!!! A truly great recommend!!!!