St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits

For more info, visit St. Ives

3.2/5

August 13, 2019

Love the scent & effectiveness

It is effective in sloughing off dead skin. The tiny kernels clean out pores and allow creams and other products to work more effectively. Price is somewhat just right. Its natural scent is great.

July 26, 2019

Didn’t love it n

It’s not a bad product, it is just not what I like. I like when they have more coarse beads to scrub the pores deeper. This has just little scrubbing beads. It does smell good though.

March 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

my favorite face scrub

I use this once a week. It's gentle enough for your face. It leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft again. The particles are small enough not to cause abrasion on your face.

February 07, 2019

Good scrub

Good scrub for body, a bit too coarse for face. I really liked the fresh and fruity smell. Good value for the size. The bottle is recyclable, so that is nice as well.

December 27, 2018

Great scrub

One of my favorite scrubs. I love the texture with small particles inside, it feels so great and smooth on my skin. I've used this scrub extensively in the teenage years.

August 27, 2018

Smells amazing.

Received as a gift. The scent is amazing! It is good for exfoliating with small granules that are not painful or scratchy when you use it. The scent is not overpowering. I like this product.

July 26, 2018

Like it

Been using the apricot scrub for a while now, then thought I'd try this one. It's a good product but I definitely prefer the apricot scrub over this one.

July 16, 2018

Great Face Scrub

This scrub is a great everyday face product. The scrub particles in the product are not too big and does not have a harsh effect on the skin rather leaves the skin smooth. However, it leaves the skin a little dry and you will need to apply moisturizer after.

April 11, 2018

Daily Facial Scrub

Bye bye dullness! This one of my #1 scrub brand, this delicious, citrusy scrub is infused with pink lemon and mandarin peel extract that polishes away little imperfections. The extracts from these vibrant, zingy fruits are famous for leaving skin brighter. When life gives you lemons, make a delicious citrusy scrub. Infused with pink lemons and mandarin orange peel, it has a moderate exfoliation level for radiant skin. Use it 34 times a week for beautifully polished skin that glows. Note for the pros use it before makeup for a lovely smooth base. These pink lemons are unmistakable (yes they do exist!). Their distinctive green and yellow stripes protect a juicy pink inside. Like most of us, pink lemons benefit from a good dose of the sun. So this pink lemon extract comes from the sunshine state California and it smells AWESOME. The Pink lemon is carefully extracted to ensure we keep all the goodness. Natural Ingredients: Pink lemon fruit extract Mandarin orange peel extract Hydrated Silica. This delicious scrub is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic ( meaning wont clog pores), and has a moderate exfoliation level. How to use: Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skins natural circulation. When youre done, rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week. I always get it at Wallmart when I do my beauty essentials.

3.2/5

March 19, 2018

I’m not a fan

When I purchased this product, I was looking for something to help me with my acne, specifically blackheads. I have used this a few times and have had no results and has in some cases made my skin worse.