St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

December 27, 2018

Great scrub

One of my favorite scrubs. I love the texture with small particles inside, it feels so great and smooth on my skin. I've used this scrub extensively in the teenage years.

March 05, 2018

This is a great product. Left my skin feeling refreshed

It is refreshing, and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It has a nice smell not too strong, and I would recomend it to anyone. it is a fair price at wallmart, and it was easy to find. Most of the products that they put out are pretty good, this one is one of my favorites and I will be using it often.

March 04, 2018

Bon produit!

J’aime prendre soin de ma peau et ce produit m’aide beaucoup. il donne de l’éclat au visage, et le visage paraît plus nourrit. Il donne bonne mine. je recommande.

June 02, 2017

Je n'ai pas trouvé cet exfoliant particulièrement efficace, j'ai trouvé que les grains n'étaient pas très gros et qu'il fallait donc frotter très fort pour que le produit exfolie la peau. Peut-être que les personnes ayant une peau sensible l'aimeront puisque c'est un exfoliant plutôt pour la peau, mais personnellement, je préfère quand le produit exfolie en profondeur.

July 16, 2016

Amazing smelling scrub!!
    I enjoyed how clean and fresh my face felt after using this facial scrub.
    Only after a couple of uses my skin felt amazing, and renew!

July 16, 2016

It does a good job, your skin feels fresh and the smell is really nice.

You can't go wrong with the price and the availability in all the different stores.

I will definitely purchase this product again.

July 13, 2016

This worked really well and had a good smell to it, but i thought that it was a bit grainy for me. It was like dirt and i've used other St Ives stuff for a long time.

June 29, 2016

smells like heaven! packaging is simple and easy to use. grains are really exfoliating and aren't roigh on your skin! removes dead cells and leaves place to a bright skin

June 29, 2016

This product smells so good and it works just as well to keep my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the mornings. Would definitely recommend if you're a big fan of citrus scents!

June 28, 2016

Have to say I was pleasantly impressed wirh this St. Ives mask. The value was fantastic, though I feel the quality could gave been a little better, not a bad buy for average retail it's price. It gave my skin a more smoother, clarified appearance. Though did leave a dry feeling behind. I recommend this more a more oily normal skin, not if you are dry.