St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 26, 2012

I've been using this for years and even remember my mom using it. It exfoliates & leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. The price is good. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a scrub

July 26, 2012

this really exfoliates and leave the face feeling fresh and clean

July 22, 2012

I have used this product on and off for years. It is a great exfoliator and always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Keeps my skin very smooth .

July 21, 2012

Isn't this in every woman's bathroom? It comes in gentle, sensitive and rough, perfect for every kind of skin type. Inexpensive, so you really have nothing to lose. It's been around for a long time as well. Always love st. ives!!

July 15, 2012

I love this product, it's affordable and comes in a nice packaging. It also works wonders for my face and I love the texture. Makes me feel great using it.

July 15, 2012

I use this product at least once a week and it has helped clear my skin up. Highly recommend this product.

July 12, 2012

I love this product your skin becomes baby soft and so much clearer I highly recommend it.

July 07, 2012

I am in LOVE with this product :) it definetly has helped clear my skin and even improve the texture of my skin. its only 3-5 dollars!!! definetly worth it :)

July 03, 2012

This is all I have used for face wash since I was 12 years old! I always buy it at Wal-mart and its sooo cheap! I love that its a scrub face wash because I can really feel it cleaning away the dirt and oil from my face! OH and because of this product I have perfect skin ;)

June 27, 2012

I use St. Ives Apricot scrub 2-3 times a week . It's amazing since I have started it I was hooked .The micro beads in it are very effecient in removing dirt and dead skin leaving skin very smooth and clear . I recommended to my friends and family and they thanked me.