St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 29, 2006

I like the results, I like the product's smell, and I love the price.

September 25, 2006

I've been using it for about three years now and have had a lot of success with both the normal kind and the kind for oily skin...though the oily skin seems to keep my breakouts under better control.

Not only is it very easy and refreshing, but it's all in one product, instead of some kind of huge system like most cleansing products these days.

I found out about it through my aunt and cousin, who also swear by it, and have passed it on to several of my friends, who are all avid users, as well.

All in all, it's an A+ product, especially comparing the price to a lot of other cleansers. I don't even go on vacation without it.

September 10, 2006

great for blemishes and un-even skin tone.

August 21, 2006

IT HAS LITTLE BEADS FOR EXFOLIATING, SALYCIC ACID FOR BLEMISH FIGHTING.

August 15, 2006

It is very cheap. It lives me skin very soft. Does a good job on my dry spots. Doesn't clog pores. For that price i can't ask for more!

August 04, 2006

It is great cause it leaves your skin feeling super clean and smooth, plus it rinses off really easily and has a pleasant smell.

July 19, 2006

My skin is very picky and some areas are drier than others, this product line is the only one that does not irritate my skin. I keeps my skin firm, clean and looking beautiful.