St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 10, 2021
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

One of my favourites

This is definitely one of my favourites. Not to be used everyday as it can be hash on the skin I only use it once or twice a week. It’s is a very intense scrub very gritty and does leave my face feeling refreshed after. I have found it’s one of the best face scrubs because it is so gritty but if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend

March 10, 2021

Good product

I use it for years for my face and body. I recommend IT if you have sensitive skin like mine. IT smells great and IT is Gentle for my skin. Thank you for this great Product.

March 07, 2021

Good for sensitive skin

I have very dry skin and this product doesnt dry it out more. It isnt too harsh and diesnt irritate my skin or cause me to get blemishes after I use it. Can be found at most drugstores.

March 05, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this!

This scrub is definitely one of the best I have tried and always recommend it to family and friends. It’s moisturizing and gets rid of dead skin whilst keeping your skin smooth.

March 04, 2021

Leaves me Glowing

I love how it exfoliates my skin. It has a nice smell. It leaves my skin soft soft and smooth. Over all I find it is very refreshing. I would definitely buy this again.

March 03, 2021

Too rough for face

I don't like this product for my face as I think its a bit too rough. I do however enjoy using this as a body scrub. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend because I feel it is easy to over exfoliate with this scrub.

March 03, 2021

One of our favorite

One of our favorite exfoliant since many years. We aways buy it again and again because he really does a good job with our face. We recommand it to everyone.

3.2/5

February 27, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

good, but not great for me

The ground apricot was a little rough on my upper cheeks. I could not use this more than once a week. That being said, this scrub was effective in exfoliation and wasn't too irritating.

February 18, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Scrub

This is a really scrub to use as part of a daily routine. I have used it for years and I find it works really well. It really helps keep my skin feeling nice and smooth and helps remove blackheads and pimples. The only downfall I have is the price. I tend to pay anywhere from $6-$10 for it.

February 16, 2021

Loved my skin after this product!

I like the smell nice and the fact that uses ground shell instead of microbeads. Better for my skin and the environment.
    Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I find it a little harsh to use every day. 2-3 times a week works best for me.