St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 17, 2020

different takes on this

some people say this is a terrible product, others say it’s good but i think it’s in the middle. sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn’t, i’m always trying to expand my face care

December 15, 2020

This product is amazing!!!!

This product is amazing!!! I have used this product for years because of its effectiveness. I would definitely tell friends and family about this product and in fact have!

December 14, 2020

Nice scrub

I like the smell of apricot and appreciate that the exfoliating grains are natural and not micro plastics. It is a nice scrub which has a pleasant texture (not sticky or to abrasive). The price is also fair and the product does not irritate my sensitive skin.

December 11, 2020

peachy clean

not bad ! this is a decent scrub that gets into the the pores with a nice foamy lather and my face feels clean when i risk it off. the only downside is a feel like it dries my face out quite a bit, so make sure to pair with a good moisturizer

December 10, 2020

Would definitely recommend

I have whiteheads and this product has definitely helped me so much and made my skin flawless. Dont forget to use a moisturizer after using this though. It can make your skin a littttle bit dry. Or maybe because i have sensitive skin. But otherwise its really great

December 07, 2020

Love this product!

My friend let
    me try this. So I bought one and tried it. After that I noticed some changes in my skin positively. so I definitely recommended this product.

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB

Before learning more about skin care I loved this product. Bad news is this product is not so good for your skin due to the exfoliating beads. It is pretty hard on your skin to use every day. IF you are going to use it, maybe only once a week.

December 06, 2020

Keep trying and hoping...

Not sure if it is me or what but i love this product, the feel all of it but it hasn't really helped me yet. I keep trying and hoping because it really is a good product but I just hope it will help one day!

Too rough

Love the smell and the price but the rough pieces are much too hard on my skin. I found it aggravated and created red marks and started giving me pimples after using. Would love this product if it didn't have the exfoliants.

December 04, 2020

Decent product for price

The product is great for anyone on a budget, its decently prices and does a good job, that being said there is better out there. I do like the smell and the texture is good.