St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Indiana, United States

Good for the young

I use this product for years when I was younger and I always loved it I felt like it remove dead skin and made me feel clean and fresh. Now that I'm in my thirties I avoid this kind of product because I feel like it removes too much from my aging skin. If you're looking for a product that smells great and remove dead skin then this is it for you.

1.8/5

April 15, 2021

Smells good, feels like it should be doing something

I have used this product for over a year now and recently asked myself - does it even work? I mean it feels like it works, however I have never noticed results. Would rather spend the extra money and get something that shows results.

It works

It does the job and is effective at what it does, but still I struggle with the microbead aspect. I understand they're natural but they still don't breakdown which leads me to not purchase this product again or recommend it. I will stick to ones where the beads dissolve.

Gentle EXFOLIATING SCRUB FOR FACE

I had used it once and the results was amazing. it exfoliate very well. it leaves the skin soft and remove the facial dead cells gently. it was recommended by one of friend.

One of the best

The St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub is one of my all time favorites. You can't beat the price either. I always keep one tube in my vanity for anytime I need a quick exfoliation, I even use it on the back of my hands from time to time for a quick skin rejuvenation.

Great exfoliate

I have used this for a few years now and I love it. My go to exfoliate. This St. Ives scrub makes my skin feel so smooth and moisturized. The key is not to scrub too vigorously. It works wonderfully with a light touch.

April 14, 2021

Great scrub

This is an amazing scrub is your looking for a real clean feel to your face! This is amazing after a long week of just feeling like there’s a bunch of build up on your skin. The one thing is, is that it is a bit hardcore to I advise to take it gentle when using and to not over use!

April 13, 2021

Natural product thats makes skin babysoft

I use this product atleast twice a week and every time I scrub through this, it leaves my skin baby soft and leaves a natural glow.
    I love the scrub doesn’t hurt and have bit of cream texture which makes it easy to apply all over face and neck area. It helps to get rid of dead skin, sun burns. You get the feeling of real appricot application. I would recommend this for everyday usage.

1.8/5

Not good for your skin!

I have really try skin and I used to love this product until I learned just how damaging it is for you skin. It's unfortunate because it does have good exfoliating abilities but at what cost to your skin.

2.8/5

A bit too harsh...

Although this product is great value for money, I wouldn't purchase it again as it is an extremely harsh scrub and does more damage than good for my face. I do have sensitive skin, so that could be why this product is too intense for me. The smell and everything is nice, it is really just the scrub that is too coarse and I never saw any benefit from this product, there are many better products out there for sensitive skin.