St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 19, 2021

Love Love Love this product

After use skin feels soft and feels clean. It smells great. Washes away easily. Can use once a day or twice a day keeps skin smooth. Seems to brighten the skin.

2.2/5

April 19, 2021

Meh

Not the best for your skin... my skin isn't very sensitive, and even this was able to make me break out so bad! I usually buy it to scrub my elbows in the shower, but i wouldn't use it for anything else. The smell is nice though!

1.3/5

April 18, 2021

Very bad for your skin

Never buying this product ever again. This is very tough on your skin, and dries it out completely. My skin felt very stretchy and dry after using this.

April 17, 2021

Wont ever switch!

I have been using this product for the last 15 years. Tried other brands of apricot scrubs but none measured up to St. Ives! As long is it’s in production I will be buying it.

0.7/5

April 17, 2021

This product is awful!

This product is extremely rough and irritated my skin a lot!when I asked my dermatologist he said this was the worse thing you could use. I felt like it scrubbed off all my skin and legit left me with scratches. Will never buy again. Also the sent was underwhelming.

1.7/5

April 16, 2021

To Rough

I find this brand is just to rough on the skin, my dermatologist also told me not to use stuff that has little beads in it as its more abrasive to the skin and does more harm then good. It smells nice I'll give it that!

2.7/5

April 15, 2021

This will break your skin

This product is deceiving. The abrasive component will break your skin over time and cause severe damage. While it may leave your skin feeling soft and clean, I would do your research before using this. I used this for months and ended up with a skin care routine that was a mile long before realizing how damaged my skin had become from using this.

Nice

It is really nice it helps me very good for my face.i really love this product.and my husband loves it too.we loveee itttt..😍😍😍😍I recommend to everyone

Womp womp

Not to big of a fan comes out thick and creamy then leaves a resident around the rim of your face my facial lady told me it was leaving black around my eyes to change my facial cleanser I dunno not much of a fan have so many bottles left and don’t know what to do with them

Awesome scrub!

The Saint Ives apricot scrub is a game changer! The scrub works really well and leaves your skin nice and soft without drying it out at all. I use this twice a week and a big part of my skincare routine