St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 24, 2021

St Ives scrub

I used this for the first time and let me tell you it's amazing. My skin feels so soft but makes sure to only use it once a week as it can be harsh on face and dry it out

September 24, 2021

My go to cleanser

This is my go to face exfoliator. It smells nice, but not too heavy. I love that it doesn't use micro beads and it gets my face so fresh and clean feeling! This brand as a whole has some excellent products that I regularly use.

September 22, 2021
    United States

The best!

This scrub smells amazing. It’s a thicker creamy consistency and when you apply it to your face you can feel the micro-beads softly scrubbing the skin. Once you rinse off you definitely get the soft skin feeling. I highly recommend it.

September 21, 2021
    Yukon, Canada

Never going back to anything else

Been using this for at least 3 years now. I will never ever put anything else on my face!
    The fragrance is awesome, it is not harsh but makes my skin feel super soft and squeaky clean

September 21, 2021

Lovely product

September 20, 2021

Great product

St. ives one of my favorite brands. This scrub leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth after use. Very affordable also. Even better when it's on sale.

2.3/5

September 19, 2021

Didn't work for me

I tried this product after reading so many great reviews about it. I have oily and textured skin and when I tried this product it was way too harsh for me and left my skin feeling tight and looking a bit red. This product just didn't work for me.

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing

Was gifted this by a friend and was skeptical as I’ve used many face masks and scrubs and found that nothing really made my skin feel nice. This product worked really well and it smells amazing, i also love that it is all natural ingredients.

0.7/5

September 14, 2021

Don't buy

I got this when I was younger and used to wonder why my skin was so sensitive. I can't believe that this has a good review, it's too abrasive and can seriously damage your skin. I also can't believe Canada will ban other acid treatments but not this.

September 13, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Too drying

I am not a fan of this product, it takes all of the moisture out of my skin, very drying and it is too harsh for the face. Will not be buying this again!!