St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 05, 2014

I love the smell of this product. It feels like you're putting dirt on your face but you can actually feel this product working. Perfect for the bottom of your feet in the summer but watch how much you put on your face.

July 04, 2014

This is a must have in my daily cleansing routine! I love how gentle the scrub is while it exfoliates my skin and the salicylic acid is an added plus to prevent future breakouts. I also find that this works effectively as a cleanser to remove my daily makeup that includes concealer, powder and eyebrow pencil, leaving my face refreshed and clean feeling after a long day.

2.0/5

July 03, 2014

I can't believe so many people love this product. The beads are so harsh and painful on my normal skin. On many skincare websites this is the product that is NOT recommended for anyone

July 03, 2014

I bought St. Ives apricot scrub for my family to try. I heard it was a great face wash. I didn't have much noticeable changes to my skin. My daughters however, loved it! My husband had an allergic reaction to it. I do like the exfoliating beeds in it. It dried my face out pretty bad. But i continue to buy it for my daughters since they like it so much. The price is unbeatable!

June 29, 2014

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub did not work for me. but it worked on my sister who has oily skin. I have a combination skin. After using this daily for 7 days it makes my skin very dry. Might be I should use this 2 -3 times a week.

June 23, 2014

Scrubs are usually very expensive, but this one is not. I wouldn't use it every day, but a couple of times a week should be fine if your skin is a bit fragile. It has a very mild scent, for those who are sensitive to this.

June 21, 2014

Great price and great product. You cannot get a better facial scrub at this price anywhere. Effective for a deep clean but gentle enough to use every day. Skin feels fresh and clean after use and the scent is delightful.

June 21, 2014

I absolutely love this product and I have been using it regularly for a awhile now. It leaves my skin fresh and soft. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a daily scrub. I use it in the shower every morning.

June 20, 2014

Best facial scrub on the market. I buy it in the tubs because all of the girls in my family can not get enough of it. FANTASTIC

June 20, 2014

I'd never used scrubs before but this one made my face feel amazing. I've been using it for about a week and I love it. My skin is so nice and soft