St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 10, 2016

It's a decent quality scrub with a nice consistency and there's no microbeads. the scrub uses walnut shells instead and it has a nice smell. sometimes you can also find it at the dollar store but usually it's pretty inexpensive

3.2/5

February 10, 2016

I have used this face cleansing scrub for quite sometime now. It has a nice refreshing apricot scent and nice texture. It lathers and scrubs nicely in the shower on my face and makes my skin feel nice and soft after. Would repurchase again.

February 10, 2016

This scrub is amazing!! I have been using this product for over 3 ytrs & I use it 2-3 times a week and it makes my skin so smooth and I find the day of and after my makeup applies so nicely! it gets rid of dead skin and plumps up your skin too because it gets the blood flowing :) I recommend this to anyone. It smells wonderfulllll :) :) :)

February 10, 2016

I absolutely love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I bought it at Wal-mart one day because it was on sale, and I was sick of my current cleanser. I didn't expect it to be anything amazing, but boy was I wrong. I don't think I'll ever buy another kind! Not only does it feel amazing when you are using it, your skin feels so soft and clean afterwards!

February 10, 2016

I am using this product since last 4 years,it is the most effective scrub ,not too harsh on the skin .Smells so good .definitely recommend it .i switched all my family members on this scrub

February 09, 2016

St .ives abricot scrub honestly is one of the best scrub i have ever used ,so afordable & very good quality very very close to the high end scrubs

February 09, 2016

I love the texture and scent of this scrub. It takes away all the dryness without hurting my skin.

February 09, 2016

I love this! I use it twice a week with st ives body lotion im always silky smooth

February 09, 2016

I love this effective yet relatively gentle scrub! smells amazing, exfoliates well. it is a strong scrub, so i only use it weekly, as you can irritate your skin easily. overall, great product which helped soften my skin right up!

February 09, 2016

This scrub is amazing!! I use it 2-3 times a week and it makes my skin so smoothe and I find the day of and after my makeup applies soo nicely! it gets rid of dead skin and plumps up your skin too because it gets the blood flowing :) I recommend this to anyone I talk to about face products! I have had problem skin from 20-25 and it completely cleared everything up and exposed my beautiful skin again! The smell is also sooo nice!