St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews
Ranked #1 in Facial Exfoliators

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Must have product!

Produit efficace et surtout abordable, son prix regulier est raisonnable et ce produit est souvent en solde (ou avec coupon rabais)! Je l'utilise de facon hebdomadaire et je suis tres satitisfaite, c'est mon exfoliant préferé

Good product

I love this exfoliater, I use it about once a week when I take a long bath, the skin is soft and clean and Im satisfied. The price is very reasonable (specially after a coupon discount)

A solid mid-range exfoliator

I like that this product has natural ingredients like apricot, coconut, and shea butter, and that it uses natural exfoliants like crushed walnut shell powder. You can certainly feel it scrubbing, though sometimes it can be a little bit abrasive. I wouldn't use it more than 2 times a week to refresh my skin.

Love St.Ives! It's my go to product

Well you will always find St.Ives products in my home this one is one of my favorites for sure. I was given this product as part of a gift and have since purchased it several more times on my own I love how my skin feels after I use it and I have never had a problem with skin irritation from this product like some other scrubs I have used I will continue to buy this

Amazing clean

What an amazing face wash. The little scrubbing beads help remove dead skin cells and leave the face silky smooth. The smell is not too overwhelming, which is nice.

September 12, 2017

Only exfoiliant I ever use!

I have been using this product since I was a teenager and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing, it doesn't leave your skin greasy and helps control breakouts. This is the only product I'll ever use because I know it works. Love love love!

Pretty Good

I enjoy this product. I do have more sensitive skin but it's not too harsh. It does well exfoliating my skin. Usually use it when I take a hot shower. Skin does feel softer after, and I don't mind the smell.

refreshing facial scrub

I bought this to try. i must say , it was nice. my skin felt refreshed & breathing after use. I t became part of m y daily morning routine. My face didn't feel as oily or dry as often.

1.8/5

September 12, 2017

Okay as a foot scrub, not good for sensitive facial skin.

I tried this on my face - the exfoliant in the product is much to rough on my facial skin, felt scratchy and caused blemishes.

I used it on my feet as a foot scrub instead, but the product still feels quite rough.

Great skin cleanser

I have used this product for years. It is a great product for deep cleaning your pores. I recommend trying this product if you have not already tried it.