St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 13, 2017

This is a nice scrub for oily skin.

It is a great scrub. Really love how it feels ont the skin. After cleaning it the face feel very fresh. This product can last a long time which is good for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money. It is suitable for dry and oily skin.

Love it!

I absolutely love this scrub. It is the only one I use. It smells great and really leaves me feeling refreshed. The hard pieces are pretty hard and do hurt if you push too hard but you need to find a happy balance with it. I always come out feeling cleaner and with clearer skin!

Would buy this again

Aside from this product smelling amazing! . It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean!
    I like to use this once a week to remove all the excess makeup and dirt from my skin

Go to scrub

This has been one of my favorite go to scrubs for years now. It works great on all skin types which is what I love about it since my skin has gone through different phases like dry and oily or even combo. This has always helped me keep my skin smooth and clean

Must have product!

Produit efficace et surtout abordable, son prix regulier est raisonnable et ce produit est souvent en solde (ou avec coupon rabais)! Je l'utilise de facon hebdomadaire et je suis tres satitisfaite, c'est mon exfoliant préferé

Good product

I love this exfoliater, I use it about once a week when I take a long bath, the skin is soft and clean and Im satisfied. The price is very reasonable (specially after a coupon discount)

A solid mid-range exfoliator

I like that this product has natural ingredients like apricot, coconut, and shea butter, and that it uses natural exfoliants like crushed walnut shell powder. You can certainly feel it scrubbing, though sometimes it can be a little bit abrasive. I wouldn't use it more than 2 times a week to refresh my skin.

Love St.Ives! It's my go to product

Well you will always find St.Ives products in my home this one is one of my favorites for sure. I was given this product as part of a gift and have since purchased it several more times on my own I love how my skin feels after I use it and I have never had a problem with skin irritation from this product like some other scrubs I have used I will continue to buy this

Amazing clean

What an amazing face wash. The little scrubbing beads help remove dead skin cells and leave the face silky smooth. The smell is not too overwhelming, which is nice.

September 12, 2017

Only exfoiliant I ever use!

I have been using this product since I was a teenager and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing, it doesn't leave your skin greasy and helps control breakouts. This is the only product I'll ever use because I know it works. Love love love!