St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Made my skin amazing.

Really really great face scrub! When I first bought this I didn't know how it was going to be so I was kind of scared to use it on my face because I have sensitive skin and if I use the wrong product I'll wake up with pimples everywhere on my face. This was a nice scrub and I use it 3 days a week.

Great Exfoliation and Smell

I have been constantly buying the st.ives fresh-skin apricot since I was recommended to do so by my friends a few months back. After my first week of using my skin had a noticeable healthy radiating glow to it. There is plenty of product and a little goes a long way. The smell is amazing and the texture of the scrub is extremely thick- something you don't see in drugstore exfoliating scrubs. It's a very cheap buy as well, so I recommend that if you haven't tried it, you do try it!

Impressive

The scrub is so affordable and easily available everywhere. It does what it says. It has big granules so you don't have to scrub too hard. Just gently for a minute or so and you are left with soft skin.

September 13, 2017

This is a nice scrub for oily skin.

It is a great scrub. Really love how it feels ont the skin. After cleaning it the face feel very fresh. This product can last a long time which is good for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money. It is suitable for dry and oily skin.

Love it!

I absolutely love this scrub. It is the only one I use. It smells great and really leaves me feeling refreshed. The hard pieces are pretty hard and do hurt if you push too hard but you need to find a happy balance with it. I always come out feeling cleaner and with clearer skin!

Would buy this again

Aside from this product smelling amazing! . It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean!
    I like to use this once a week to remove all the excess makeup and dirt from my skin

Go to scrub

This has been one of my favorite go to scrubs for years now. It works great on all skin types which is what I love about it since my skin has gone through different phases like dry and oily or even combo. This has always helped me keep my skin smooth and clean

Must have product!

Produit efficace et surtout abordable, son prix regulier est raisonnable et ce produit est souvent en solde (ou avec coupon rabais)! Je l'utilise de facon hebdomadaire et je suis tres satitisfaite, c'est mon exfoliant préferé

Good product

I love this exfoliater, I use it about once a week when I take a long bath, the skin is soft and clean and Im satisfied. The price is very reasonable (specially after a coupon discount)

A solid mid-range exfoliator

I like that this product has natural ingredients like apricot, coconut, and shea butter, and that it uses natural exfoliants like crushed walnut shell powder. You can certainly feel it scrubbing, though sometimes it can be a little bit abrasive. I wouldn't use it more than 2 times a week to refresh my skin.