St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Peachy Clean!

I absolutely love this product. I love the end results after i wash my face with it. the smell is really intense, it makes me want to eat it. I would definally recomened it my friends to buy it.

great product

This facial scrub really cleans my skin well and does not leave my skin dry. I really like how it is not made with parabens. I would consider buying it again since it is a good product.

Worth a try

I like this product in terms of it leaving my skin feel clean and smooth, but ive noticed that after i use it, i tend to break out. Maybe my skins just sensitive so its worth a try!

Awesome smelling

As far as face scrubs go it's not my favorite to be honest. But it does do amazing things on dry patches. The scrub doesn't burst or fade it is always there and it is very fine so it's gentle. I wouldn't use it daily as it does rub a lot but it's great for eliminating the dry skin zones once a week.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would def buy again!

Made my face sooo soft! Especially loved using it in the shower after wearing a full face of makeup for 8-9hrs. Been a fan of St. Ives products for a while and this just added to my love for their products

The Best Product for Oily/Blemish Prone Skin

I absolutely love this product. Having oily skin all through high school and presently, this has been a saving grace. My son has the same problem with oily skin. Ever since I had him begin to use the Apricot Scrub his skin has cleared up. We use it in his back as he gets body acne as well. It helps keep blemishes away as it cleans deep into the pores removing the buildup of daily impurities leaving the pores clean as it removes the sebum as well controlling the oils. It’s a “must have” for all women and men in their daily skin care regimen.

California, United States

Worth the price

I am always told to use an exfoliater on a daily basis. As a result, I`ve been testing many products and after testing out this one, it ended up being okay.

California, United States

A staple since High School

This is a great facial exfoliate! Its super inexpensive, smells great, and is gentle on skin but still really effective. I use it twice a week and my face is so smooth and blemish free. I love it.

love it - but too harsh

this is a very good cleanser for the price but it was way too harsh on my sensitive skin and i didn't trust the ingredients laced within it. i probably wont repurchase this but recommend it to anyone with skin that is not very dry.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great scent

I like this facial scrub. I haven’t really tried many other brands because of the popularity of this brand as well as the affordability. I really like the scent and use it often. It works well.