St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 12, 2018

I love how soft my skin feels after....It doesn’t get irritated....... It smells soooo good.... it’s a usual product in my bathroom... will continue to buy it

Effective

This stuff is very good! Nice facial exfoliating, though if my combination skin is feeling particularly dry or sensitive, I either do not use this or make an effort to use it gently on my cheeks, as this can be a little harsh if the skin on my cheeks is being moody. I would never use this on my face more than once a week. And this also works soo good on the rest of my body! Great scrub, inexpensive and easily available at drugstores.

North Carolina, United States

CC first apricot scrub

I recently tried this for the first time and I was happy with it. It is a very reasonably priced on Amazon. I have sensitive skin and I was not irritated by this

amazing

absolutely love this product. i've been using it for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. always leaves my skin soft and beautiful, and definitely helps with acne

Go-to face scrub

The apricot seed is whats used to gently exfoliate your skin. I use this 2 times a week and it leaves my face feeling really really soft and fresh. gets rid of blackheads, big pores and dead skin. Smells great too!

April 12, 2018

would definitely buy it again

i have very dry and sensitive skin, which tends to not work so well with a lot of other products i have tried. after being recommended from a friend about this one i can say I'm glad i started using it. it has made my skin feel so soft. it's worth the try

2.8/5

Irritate my face

I have dry sensitive skin and found this product to be really harsh on my skin and not able to exfoliate without causing irritation, i stopped using on account of that.

Peachy Clean!

I absolutely love this product. I love the end results after i wash my face with it. the smell is really intense, it makes me want to eat it. I would definally recomened it my friends to buy it.

great product

This facial scrub really cleans my skin well and does not leave my skin dry. I really like how it is not made with parabens. I would consider buying it again since it is a good product.

Worth a try

I like this product in terms of it leaving my skin feel clean and smooth, but ive noticed that after i use it, i tend to break out. Maybe my skins just sensitive so its worth a try!