St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 03, 2012

this is the best scrub i've ever used -- i'll never use anything else ever again. the smell is pleasant and i don't feel like i'm irritating my skin. both the tube and the tub last forever, and this stuff leaves my face smooth and fresh feeling. i really like how it comes in different formulas like fresh skin, naturally clear, etc. love it so much!!

June 01, 2012

This is my absolute GO TO product for a quick/cheap/effective facial exfoliation. Just a dab will do ya, and will only cost you pennies!!

June 01, 2012

I like the way it takes all my dead skin away leaving my face clean and fresh!

May 31, 2012

does a great job cleaning my face. makes my skin feel very renewed

May 30, 2012

I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years and wouldn't change a thing about it. I use it on my face every 2nd day with great results and I have some in the shower for exfoliating dry areas like knees and elbows.

I would highly recommend this scrub to anyone!

May 30, 2012

a great product at a reasonable price to get that glow. Nice to know that you don't have to spend a lot on a scrub that works

May 29, 2012

I started using the scrub three times a week. After two weeks, my skin cleared up! It also works great as a follow up to shaving. Somehow, it prevents ingrown hairs and heals razor burn.

May 29, 2012

Love it! It always makes my skin feel very soft and smells great!!!

May 24, 2012

This scrub is amazing I have been using it for years and I would recommend it to everyone.

2.8/5

May 24, 2012

This is not my favorite scrub because it feels a bit harsh and u feels like u just fell face first in the sand.
    the grains are not the best feeling and i wish it foamed up a bit more
    i would recommend this product for other places of the body but this is just because i have sensitive skin.
    so i use it on other parts of my body .