St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 14, 2007

What a mess. I got this product, because - lets face it, its dirt cheap, and I love anything that makes me feel like I'm scrubbing days away. It feels great while you're scrubbing, but once you rinse, there is a filmy layer that feels like it was meant to have moisturizing properties. I waited for it to dry, but it just ended feeling sticky and like I was wearing a face-shaped rubber band. The first time, I left it and hoped for the best, but it just got super oily as the day went on. My second go, I ended up washing my face again with another product.
    My skin is NOT super oily - I can't imagine what it would do to skin that was, or acne prone skin.

January 06, 2007

I really like this product as an exfoliant that I can use every day because it's so gentle. I keep mine in the shower and it invigorates me when I wake up in the morning. The almond scent is really nice and the grains are really small and don't aggravate my sensitive skin at all. It's not an expensive fash wash and I find it works well when I feel a break out coming on!

December 29, 2006

I love this St. Ives product. It makes my face feel smooth and fresh after the shower. I agree though that it isn't really a daily scrub, but more of a weekly or every couple of days scrub. I also enjoy the smell!

Tip: for dry winter (or just hard worked) hands use as a hand scrub in the sink. Your sink may get a tad dirty, but it's well worth it! Use your favourite hand lotion afterwards and your hands will feel a million times better! Use warm to hot water for best results.

December 15, 2006

St. Ives works well as a weekly cleansor, but I wouldn't recommend it for every day u use. It broke out my skin, I think because it was a little oily.

October 21, 2006

I'm always on the look out for a good, cheap facial scrub, and I keep coming back to St. Ives. The apricot is a nice scent, and the light version is good for sensitive skin. I use it after a run, and on rough spots on my body (elbows, knees). And because it comes in a trial size, I bring it with me on vacation.

September 30, 2006

Works well on normal skin, Use moisturizer after or your skin might feel tight. You might also want to get their 'gentle' version if you have dry/sensitive skin or the medicated one if you have blemishes/oily skin.

September 29, 2006

I like the results, I like the product's smell, and I love the price.

September 25, 2006

I've been using it for about three years now and have had a lot of success with both the normal kind and the kind for oily skin...though the oily skin seems to keep my breakouts under better control.

Not only is it very easy and refreshing, but it's all in one product, instead of some kind of huge system like most cleansing products these days.

I found out about it through my aunt and cousin, who also swear by it, and have passed it on to several of my friends, who are all avid users, as well.

All in all, it's an A+ product, especially comparing the price to a lot of other cleansers. I don't even go on vacation without it.

September 10, 2006

great for blemishes and un-even skin tone.

August 21, 2006

IT HAS LITTLE BEADS FOR EXFOLIATING, SALYCIC ACID FOR BLEMISH FIGHTING.