St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

United Kingdom

This something that I will use forever!

This really helped my skin get better! I suffer from bad acne that didn’t seem to go away until I’ve got myself a mini travel version of this and it worked wonders on my skin. So I’ve been buying the peach scrub for over a year now as it leaves me so soft and acne free.

Derby, United Kingdom

Great facial scrub

Tried a lot of other facial scrubs but always end up going back to this one. Just right not too harsh on my skin but enough to get rid of any dry areas. Lovely gentle smell too.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Love this scrub!

Beautiful smell, perfect exfoliation and leaves my skin feeling completely rejuvenated! Cannot recommend this enough! Gentle enough as welk for daily use!

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Been Buying For Years

The only scrub that helps with my acne, smells nice and leaves my skin felling super soft! I now don’t use any other products since discovering this scrub, also love how it’s more of a natural product rather the lots of chemicals.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

100000% I will.

I have been using this for months now, I absolutely LOVE this face scrub, it doesn’t dry my face out, it always feels amazing after using it, and my face looks so much more awake and plumped.

2.2/5

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Honestly read this!

I used to live and die this product. It was my whole skin routine. Untill i realised the damage that it was doing. The tiny husk grains actually do damage to your skin. Cause microbrasion tears in the skin......causing ageing. They are too harsh on the skin. A gel beaded or glycolic acid should be used to exfoliate instead. Dont believe join any beauty group on social media and ask. Or ask your dermatologist or beauty therapist.

Fife, United Kingdom

My skin feels so fresh !

St. Ives exfoliating facial scrub has become my new best friend ! My skin looks so much softer and feels great. The smell is divine too !! I used this for 2weeks and noticed a difference in my skin. I wouldnt use any other facial scrub now.

United Kingdom

Fresh soft skin

This is an old product but why mess with greatness.I love using this it gives me tingly clean fresh feel to my skin and now my teenage daughter is using too.It helps keep her skin soft too

Wokingham, United Kingdom

TRUSTED BRAND

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS, IT WAS THE VERY FIRST EXFOLIATE I EVER USED . IT SMELLS WONDERFUL AND MAKES MY SKIN FEEL FANTASTIC. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND THIS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Great for breakouts greasy skin and acne prone

This is amazing doesnt cost alot of money and lasts a long time its a nice exfollient as well as useful for greasy acne prone skin that me an dmy daughter both suffer from. Highly recommend