St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 05, 2009

This stuff did something amazing for my skin! I tried everything to get rid my acne...even proactiv only kind of helped and was so expensive. On a whim, one day at Wal-Mart I saw this stuff and decided to give it a try. Now it is the only face wash I use. It got rid of all my acne quickly, and keeps my skin super soft and clear and beautiful. I only wish I would have discovered it sooner.

June 01, 2009

I love this scrub!!!!! I have been using it for 10 yrs and I wouldn't change a thing! You feel so fresh afterwards. I find if you scrub your face with it and rinse with warm water then rinse with cool water it makes your face tingle! Awesome product!!!

May 28, 2009

Ive been using this product for quite some time now and have yet to find anything better to replace it~ Ive also gotten my fiance addicted to it too! We love it because its a great price, it smells wickedly fresh and most of all It actually works!! I love the fact that its really grainy so every wash feels like im actually getting really close, deep and personal into my pores And kills all dead skin cells! I would definitely recommend this products everyone! We also use St Ive's collagen face cream which I also ADORE because it really does get rid of your fine lines. its not too oily and its hydrates my skin for literally 24hrs!

May 25, 2009

The St Ives apricot facial scrub is so cheap, yet works so well! It is only around $3 but is one of the best facial scrubs I have used, and I have bought alot of them. It works well to get rid of rough patches and blackheads. I believe it is far better than those $100 scrubs.

May 20, 2009

This is fine for your body, but too abrasive for the face (daily use). I am a skin esthetician, and exfoliating is great, but spaced properly when more aggressive. Use something more gentle on a daily basis.

May 20, 2009

I love this stuff. I have been using it for years. It doesnt dry out your face like others out there. It is a keeper.

May 20, 2009

I have been using St Ives for years. I have tried different facial scrubs but nothing compares. I use it and it removes the dead skin making my face feel smooth and clean.

May 17, 2009

I love this stuff, It really makes your face smooth, I use it once a week when I give myself a mini facial, but they say you can use it everyday. I wouldn't recommend that especially if you have sensitive skin. Overall it will give you the look that you have healthy skin and a nice glow,

Updated On: May 17, 2009

I also use it to shave with so I don't have to get any nasty razor bumps, it is great to use under your arms, legs and private area.

May 07, 2009

This product not only works well on me,it smells lovely.I use it when I take my showers.I use it on my face and legs to.It smooths and leaves you with a fresh smell.

May 07, 2009

I use this nightly..I have found this facial scrub better than others its great