St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 10, 2009

I love using this product!
    my face always feels so smooth after i finish, and it always feels so clean.

December 09, 2009

This scrub is great in the winter. It does a wonderful job of cleansing skin without drying

December 08, 2009

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the best! I love the way it makes my skin feel after using it...so smooth!! It allows you to get all of the dead skin cells off of your face. This is a product I swear by and will probably use forever.

December 07, 2009

I like the smell of this and it seems to work pretty well. Not too rough but not too soft either. I don't just use it on my face...it works well on the rough skin i have on my upper arms and as a great overall exfoliator as well.

December 07, 2009

Smells great. cleans deep to pores. Not too scratchy. Leaves skin baby smooth. Good deal for price.
    wrigley

December 07, 2009

The St. Ives Swiss Formula Apricot Scrub works great! I started using this before the one I use currently (weird birthday present) and well. It was great. I didn't have so much flaky dead skin and there's these sandy apricot pieces? I'm not exactly sure but you can feel them scraping away ( it doesn't hurt) and there's a pleasant smell of apricots. I always feel hungry right after, but it works. It also works on your body, too, not just your face! It's also worth your money. I forgot the price but I KNOW it's under $10 CAN @ Superstore. You should really check it out because all you need is a small dab and that's it.

December 06, 2009

This scrub is gentle to the skin and is suited for daily use. It has a nice pleasant smell of fresh apricots and it is sooo worth it! Evenn after one use, your skin feels amazingly smooth, soft, and fresh.

December 04, 2009

This is awesome. Evey person I know who uses this product loves it. You can feel the difference after one use. Also they improved the scent (not that it was bad before) and its cheap.

December 04, 2009

This product passes my test with flying colors. I would recommend it to anyone! I have had problems with breakouts and facial blemishes, and this product really does help. The only thing that isn't the best about it is that it can be a little rough if you have really sensitive skin, and so you wouldn't want to overuse it or use it if you have extremely sensitive skin. But if you like to get a good scrub deep down into your pours, this is the right product for you! I would also advice putting on face moisturizer after, it makes your skin all the smoother!

December 03, 2009

Living in Northern BC, we get alot of different weather. I have been using this product for 17yrs, ever since the early years of high school. This product takes off dead skin, and alllows the dull flaky skin to be removed so you have a glowing complexion. It helps keep my face looking fresh and acne free all the time.