St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 19, 2019

Regular buy!

I have been using this scrub forever! I use it 1 to 2 times per week. Love how soft it leaves my skin feeling. Always have one of these on hand, definitely a staple in my skin care routine.

September 18, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Really amazing face wash

When it comes to face washes this is one of my favorites.. really does take off all the dirt and oily crap that is left on your face on a daily basis. Every kind they have in this brand works amazing and would definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't already.

September 18, 2019

Cant Live Without It!

This scrub has been part of my shower routine for too many years to count. I have occasionally ventured off to other face exfoliating scrubs, but honestly nothing comes close to how the St. Ives scrubs leaves my skin feeling. It may be a little rough or too textured for some, but you can seriously feel how deep it will get into your pores and scrub away dead skin. After using my skin is always tight, moisturized, extremely soft and fresh. The yummy scent is a major bonus too, perfect for a morning skin care routine to put a jazz in your step!

September 16, 2019

J'achète ce produit depuis l'adolescence!

J'utilise cet exfoliant depuis l'adolescence, j'ai 36 ans! Je l'adore, pour le prix il est très efficace sur ma peau qui a tendance à faire de l'acné. Nettoie en profondeur, parfum doux.

September 14, 2019

Swear by St Ives

I’ve been using this scrub for close to 6 years now and have nothing bad to say about it! One of the few products on the market that I find gentle enough for my skin but still effective enough to overcome my acne/dryness! Love it.

September 13, 2019

I use it every day

I use this with Bioré, they make wonders for my acne and for my dry skin! It smells good and it really cleans all the pores. I look forward to buy more

2.8/5

September 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Big grainy texture

At first I found this very good until someone told me to not use such harsh big grainy scrubs. So now I think this product isn't as good as it should be. They should make the grains smaller size. I love the apricot smell it makes my skin feel fresh

My go to face wash

I have been using this face wash for over 10 years. My face always feels fresh and clean after exfoliating. Highly recommend this product. Since using this face wash I have yet to have acne. The smell of the apricot is great too.

Great product

I bought it at Walmart for about 3cad and it was really worthy. What I most enjoyed about using it was that my sking got really better. It was dry before and feels soft now.

From the day one

From the day one this is the product which every girl k must say must have tried it from her teenaging as this is one of the best scrubbing agent which is just unbeatable globally....