St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 22, 2020

One of the best scrubs I've used

This is one of the best scrubs I've ever used on my face. I have a hard time finding something that doesn't break my skin out terribly but this worked great

May 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Pretty good

I have used this product for years because it was recommended to me to keep my skin soft and smooth. Works great for sensitive skin in my opinion!! Try it out

May 21, 2020

So refreshing

Apparently this stuff is bad for you because it is a physical exfoliant. Still, I've been using this in the shower for years and have not seen significant problems. It smells clean and gives you the abrasion that gets rid of flaky dry winter skin. It makes me feel refreshed and gives my skin a soft feeling that I love. I just can't give it up, it's too good and affordable.

May 21, 2020

Silky skin

I have had acne prone skin since teenage and this scrub has helped a lot with keeping my skin silky soft. I use it on arms and neck as well and same great results.

May 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to scrub

I love st. Ives and have been using it since young teenager. I love the "grittiness" that is still gentle of the face. My skin feels so clean and exfoliates after using it. It is very gentle.

May 19, 2020

Loved it!

This scrub is the best drugstore scrub! It’s gentle yet effective enough. It smells great and doesn’t dry your skin like many other scrubs. I will highly recommend it.

1.8/5

May 19, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

This scrub is made up with walnut ground so I beg you DO NOT USE!!! It will cause micro tears in your skin and will really damage it. Use a chemical exfoliater instead!

May 18, 2020

great low cost scrub

I love this light apricot smelling scrub. I use it once a week in the shower on my face and body. The exfoliating scrub rinses off easily and doesn't dry out my skin.

May 18, 2020

Doesn't break your budget

You really don't have to pay a lot for a facial scrub. Don't let the low price fool you. It's a great product and does what it should. I think it should be a staple in everybody's beauty cabinet.

May 17, 2020

Scrub

Best scrub I ever hade,.....keeps skin heathy and gives this amazing glow ..... smell of this scrub is amazing, and best this is theres all different scents