St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 26, 2020

Too abrasive for skin and doesn’t even work

These kinda of physical scrubs are so bad for your skin. Especially like the if the scrubbing particles are as big as this scrub. It really didn’t do a good job with exfoliating my skin and made my skin sensitive. Save the money and get a chemical exfoliant instead.

Great for my skin

I have been using this product for years. I know it gets a bad wrap, because it can be very harsh on some skin.
    I have thick skin on my face and overactive pores. This is the only product I have used that effectively exfoliates my skin, so that I can use regular strength cleansers and toners efficiently.

Love this product!

Absolutely my favourite go-to acne remedy! This product has been a staple in my home for about 5 years now. The product has small exfoliating Brads and smells so good!

August 23, 2020

Will definitely be buying again!

I love St. Ives products, especially their exfoliants! This one smells so nice, and gets all the dirt and dry skin off! It leaves me face feeling unbelievably smooth!

Amazing scrub!!!!

I love the St Ives products. This exfoliating scrub is amazing. It great for getting all the dirt and dead skin off my face. After using this product my face is left feeling super clean and so soft

1.2/5

August 22, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Please do not buy this product. It does nothing but irritate the skin continuously and causes it to be dry and red. I do not and will not ever recommend this face scrub to anyone

August 18, 2020

Smooth as a babies bottom

I love the variety of different scents this product has to offer. And feels so smooth and refreshing. And I love that it doesnt feel oily on your skin like so many other products do. I love putting it on after a shower and I use it daily.

August 17, 2020

would buy again!

perfect for sensitive skin. helps to scrub the skin well and get rid of all the impurities in the skin. left my skin feeling soft and refreshing at the end of it .

August 14, 2020

My fav facial scrub

It is a deep cleansing scrub and made with all natural exfoliants and extracts. After scrub my skin is soft and smooth. I use it twice a week and it works really well.

August 12, 2020

The best

It’s the best!! I’ve been using it for years. I’d buy it over and over. It helps keep my face clear ! For many many many years I’ve been using this