St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

The must have exfoliator

I have been buying this exfoliator for years. I use it all over my body. It's very gentle and never hurts my skin. I recommend this to everyone but it.

October 06, 2020

Great price for a great product

I enjoyed this product and I would purchase it again. I enjoyed it because it gently exfoliates, while cleansing your skin. It does not leave your skin feeling dry like other products do. I have sensitive skin so I do use this product on my body only. This is not something that I use on my face. As a person with sensitive skin, it is my job to test products on my wrist before using them on my face. I would also like to mention that the light fragrance that accompanies the product is very appealing.

Amazing

I highly recommend , it works like a charm. A little harsh on the face but the end results are superbest. Feels a little like rubbing sand all over your face. Your skin glows. Radiant!!

0.5/5

October 06, 2020

Physical exfoliation is so bad

I know everyone’s Mom used this product but ladies it’s time to step away from harsh physical exfoliating and start using chemicals like AHA or BHA. This stuff tears your skin and causes harm

Satisfied

St Ives facial scrub works great in my skin. I’ve been using this almost 2 years now. I let my husband to use this as well. Before bed time I clean my face using st Ives Facial scrub when I woke up the next morning I saw my face glowing. I love this product. Give a shot and try you will love it.

October 05, 2020

Been using this for years!

Purchase this on a regular basis. Have been using it for many years and find its gentle on my sensitive skin but still effective at keeping my skin clear and soft!

2.8/5

Not the best

I loved the amount of exfoliant in the product but I found that it would leave a film on my face causing more oiliness and breakouts which is what I was trying to treat

1.0/5

No no never on my skin!

I'm a person always have problem with strawberry nose. So I bought this facial scrub thinking about to cure this problem. After using it a few times, I have to give up on it. This product does not bring any good to my skin instead it irritate my skin. It takes me more than half year to recover for it. *My skin type combination to oily skin.

Amazingly smooth skin!

Easy to use and leaves you with perfectly silky smooth skin that's noticeable after just one use. Great price and works for the entire body to eliminate any dry zones. Definitely recommend trying,

0.7/5

DO NOT BUY!1!1

Please don’t ruin your skin with this terrible product! it causes little cuts in ur skin and it’s the reason i had red, dry skin for 3 months. Do not waste ur money on this and use a suger or coffee scrub!