St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 09, 2020

The best Facial scrub

It felt so nice on my skin. Felt like all my dead skin was coming off and after, omg your skin feels so fresh and soft. I'm really impressed with this scrub

October 08, 2020

Lots of product for the price

This is a very interesting product. It comes with a lot of volume for the price you pay but it is a bit harsh for the face. It would be better used as a body scrub.

October 08, 2020

St eves exfoliation

My daughters started buying this the minute they were old enough to care about the beauty it is a staple exfoliating brand in our house. I love the smell too and it is strong enough to exfoliate well but still soft on your skin.

October 07, 2020

Will definitely purchase this again!

This product is so great because it uses 100% natural exfoliants and it is sulfate free which its great for sensitive skin. It made my skin so smooth after use and i didnt see redness.

2.0/5

Too abrasive

Not sure what new formula looks like, but this product has always been infamous for its abrasiveness. It wrecks delicate skin's natural texture an opens pores up for bacteria. It does feel great and smooth to use once in a while though.

Best face cleanser

I’ve been using this for as long as I can remember. It’s does an excellent job at keeping my skin clear and fresh. Definitely recommend this product!

October 06, 2020

Great after they changed formula

Used this when I was younger and formula was too harsh for my sensitive skin. Now after they changed the formula using it I think it’s amazing, would recommend.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Long time favourite

I’ve been using this scrub since I was a teen. It’s been the only exfoliater gentle enough for my sensitive acne prone skin. It’s left feeling soft, smooth and moisturized rather than itchy and dried out. Really helped with my acne and scarring.

The must have exfoliator

I have been buying this exfoliator for years. I use it all over my body. It's very gentle and never hurts my skin. I recommend this to everyone but it.

October 06, 2020

Great price for a great product

I enjoyed this product and I would purchase it again. I enjoyed it because it gently exfoliates, while cleansing your skin. It does not leave your skin feeling dry like other products do. I have sensitive skin so I do use this product on my body only. This is not something that I use on my face. As a person with sensitive skin, it is my job to test products on my wrist before using them on my face. I would also like to mention that the light fragrance that accompanies the product is very appealing.