St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

This will make you feel new!

This will absolutely exfoliate very well and have your skin glowing. I'm not sure if the glow was from removing all of the dead skin or if some of it was from how incredibly abrasive this is. I don't want to use it on my face anymore but I have been using it on my elbows knees and feet in the shower to exfoliate them and it works really well!

October 19, 2020

Great for your face

I use this product on a regular basis. It is feels great on skin and smells good too. I feel like it removes all impurities and blackheads and whiteheads and doesn’t aggravate skin. I would recommend this product.

October 18, 2020

Been using forever and have no complaints!

I love that this scrub is made with natural exfoliants rather than micro plastics. It has an okay scent and is gentle enough to use daily on my face. My face always feels fresh and clean after use and it gives me a “clean slate” to apply moisturizers/serums afterward.

October 17, 2020

Great product

I bought the blackhead scrub for the first time a few months ago. How and why did I wait so long? The smell is not overbearing and the exfoliation isn't to rough. I use it daily and have noticed a difference especially my Tzone. I'm hooked now.

October 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Always throw this in your cart!

I've been using St.Ives Apricot Facial Scrub for a while now and I couldn't be happier. The light scrubbing lotion has helped my skin glow and reduce my blemishes. A light apricot scent follows you after you've used this product, but it is so mild it is barely to be noticed.

October 15, 2020

Use this everyday!

This is the most amazing facial scrub I have ever tried. I first tried it 2 years ago and was hooked. It just makes my face feel fresh, clean and amazing! I know buy it as stocking staffers for my girls.

1.0/5

October 15, 2020

Not safe for skin

primary exfoliating ingredient is crushed walnut shell, which has jagged edges that cause micro-tears in the skin when used in a scrub.It is extremely rough

October 14, 2020

Produit adoré

J’adore ce produit, je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années déjà et je vais continuer à l’utiliser. Le grain est assez gros pour sentir un vrai nettoyage. Ma peau est très douce après le nettoyage. Je l’adore

2.7/5

October 11, 2020

Papier sablé pour le visage

À moins que tu ailles un rouge à lèvres indestructible sur ton visage, ne décape pas ton visage avec ça!!!! L'odeur est extrêmement agréable, mais le produit est beaucoup trop rude pour ma peau. J'utilise le produit au citron rose de la même marque qui est un désincrustant MODÉRÉ.

October 11, 2020

Favourite cleanser

Great brand!! This is a must have in my beauty regiment. I use this product daily in the shower. My pores feel so great after using it. Highly recommend it. Your pores will thank you as well!