St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.0/5

NOT GOOD FPR SKIN!

these are very harsh on my skin. ever since i started using it my pores look more noticeable and i hate it! please be careful with this product. it will do damage to your skin overtime!

Great product

I have been using this scrub eversince. It is very affordable and my face feels so clean and soft after every use. This product is really worth it for its price!

2.8/5

Not impressed

I am really not impressed with this scrub. It did not do much for my skin because I did not notice any difference and it’s makes
    It very oily. It smell very nice but did not meet my expectations.

United States

Bon pour le prix

J'adore ce exfoliant une fois par semaine pour bien nettoyer le visage. Le produit n'assèche pas ma peau. Je recommande pour ceux qui ont la peau grasse. Tres bon qualité prix.

United States

Great product!

This is one of my favorite scrubs! The apricot pieces do an amazing job as really getting the skin polished and smooth. It is especially great for wintertime when skin gets dry and you need a more abrasive scrub to remove any dry skin patches. It is super affordable and great quality. I highly recommend!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love love!!

My go to face scrub!! I love this product so much!!! I love how it makes my face feel after I use it! My face is sensitive to most stuff, but this product I have no issues with at all!!

Love this scrub !

A thicker, heavier duty scrub. I love using this in the winter to get away dead skin. Also really good as a heavy duty make up remover. Gets all the residue off before washing with a more gentle soap

October 27, 2020

Love the feeling of your skin after use

I’ve been using this product for over 10 years about three times a week. I love has me how smooth your face feels after you use it. I would recommend friends to try this. The price point is super affordable.

Amazing Product!

This product makes your skin so soft!
    For the price you truthfully can’t go wrong, I added into is my skin care routine and my skin always feels hydrated and super soft

2.3/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great smell but terrible for your skin!

This is one of those products that I have used on and off for years. Love the smell of it but I always end up regretting using it. It’s horrible for your skin in the long run but it’s cheap and ok to use every once in a while. I try to not use it too often.