St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.7/5

December 09, 2020

not happy

i have never like st ives as a brand, they have horrible products. they are harsh and not effective at all, and their scrubs are a big torture, gone are the times when physical exfoliation was a thing,its so outdated now

0.5/5

December 08, 2020

Are you sane?!????

Ok, so let me inform everyone that, STOP using this product. If you read this review please go to YouTube and check SkincarebyHyram. This st.Ives entire product line is extremely horrible to put on your skin. I used to use this a very long time ago and it ruined my skin, it broke me out even though I did a patch test. It left me with lots of scaring and it is not gently. This product over exfoliates your skin, which can damage your pores. Stop buying this garbage

December 08, 2020
    United States

I've been using this product for years and love it.

It gets deep into your pores without leaving your skin oily or dry. I use this daily, it keeps my skin looking healthy and radiant. I've been using it for years and will continue using it.

Would 10/10 recommend!

This face scrub not only brings me back to high school, but it actually works and does a good job at getting into all my pores! I would continue to use this product.

Love this product!

My friend let
    me try this. So I bought one and tried it. After that I noticed some changes in my skin positively. so I definitely recommended this product.

Love it

I really love this fave scrub, it’s gentle on my face but a great exfoliation product. It’s a great value for the price point and something I subscribe to have delivered every month.

Best facial scrub

I just love this St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial.I smells wonderful and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.I have used it for years..just love it and won't buy anything else.

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB

Before learning more about skin care I loved this product. Bad news is this product is not so good for your skin due to the exfoliating beads. It is pretty hard on your skin to use every day. IF you are going to use it, maybe only once a week.

December 06, 2020

Keep trying and hoping...

Not sure if it is me or what but i love this product, the feel all of it but it hasn't really helped me yet. I keep trying and hoping because it really is a good product but I just hope it will help one day!

Love it

I have combination skin and some times I won’t wash my face, I find this is a gray product if your lazy but what a great feeling on your skin and smells amazing